Chapter 1.

OTHER HALF.

At the hospital.

Onthatile moved around her Labour ward as the pain hit her harder.she took the baby bag,unpacked the clothes then packed them again trying to keep her self distracted.a nurse passed by sucking on her lollipop.

Onthatile:(screamed)Nurse!!.....I'm ready please.
Nurse:lay here,let me check.

Onthatile layed down opening her legs.the nurse put two of her fingers on her vagina then looked at her hopeless face.

Nurse:you are still on 9.

****
Meanwhile in the room next to onthatile's.khangelwa sat on her bed upright waiting to give birth.she knew her baby won't make it she was even lucky that she made it through 8 months, her past 3 pregnancies miscarried at 4 months.

Her husband and family in law were so excited for their first grandchild from their last born son.tears filled her eyes as  she thought of how happy her husband was when her pregnancy passed 4 months.

****
The same evening,Barona placed the key log on the side then looked at the gun he was holding making sure the silencer was tight.he turned back and looked at the guys he was with.

Barona:tiger give me the bag.

Tiger passed him the bag,Barona took one bomb before setting it for 30 minutes.he turned back to the guys as they waited not far from the Atm.

Barona:if any of us gets caught we don't mention the others please.its one man for himself here.
Tiger:i agree with you.
Sticks:okay.
Barona:sticks you seem unsure,guys let's get this straight.after here we go separate ways,we wouldn't want to be rich on the same place and look suspicious.(looked at his watch)15 minutes left.

****
Back at the hospital,Onthatile screamed as she pushed.her vagina stretched as the baby's head popped out followed by her body.the nurse cut the umblical cord then cleaned her up as the other one walked out with the baby to clean her up.

**
Kgangelwa looked at her baby girl who had her eyes closed peacefully as tears filled her eyes "rest in peace baby"she whispered in her ear as the nurse watched emotionally

Nurse:let me take her
Kgangelwa:please discharge me.
Nurse:i can't discharge you,please wait for the doctor to come.

The nurse said then walked out.khangelwa quickly changed to her clothes,she took her bag and her baby then walked out.she walked along the corridor.she paused looking at the newborn baby that was placed there after being cleaned up.she looked on both sides and there was no one coming.she quickly walked in the room then lifted the baby girl up then put the one she was holding down.since they were both light skinned she didn't think they would notice.she innocently walked out calling someone.

**
After about 30 minutes,Onthatile moved as what felt like period pains hit her again.she felt the urge to push the moved back still laying down.'she wasn't about to have a second child'she thought.she pushed as the nurse walked back in carrying her baby all cleaned up.a baby's head popped and Onthatile pushed more as the nurse put the baby she was holding down.

Nurse:oh my god,you are having twins....push!!!.

Onthatile pushed and the baby slid out.
The nurse lifted her up.the baby's cries filled the whole room.

Nurse:it's another girl.

Another nurse walked in and they cleaned her up.one walked out with the baby as the other one handed her the first baby.

Nurse:here.she's sleeping,feed her.

Onthatile smiled as she held her baby to her chest,she was so light skinned, more last skinned than the second one and this one had a lot of hair.she moved her fingers on her back expecting her to wake up but she didn't.onthatile turned her around then touched her cheeks putting her finger under her nose.her heart skipped at she felt nothing.she notices her baby was cold.tears filled her eyes as the nurse walked in with her second baby.

Nurse:here is our baby number two.
Onthatile:please check her for me,i think she's not breathing.

The nurse took the baby from her then checked.

Nurse:Doctor!!

She called out for him as Onthatile watched scared.

Onthatile:what's going on?is she Okay?

Both the nurse and the doctor walked out as she breast feed her second baby.minutes later the nurse walked in.

Nurse:I'm sorry she is no more.
Onthatile:No.
Nurse:I'm sorry ,i will bring her to you I you feel like it.

Onthatile screamed emotionally as tears rolled down her face,even though she didn't know she was having twins it hurt,she looked at her second baby still crying, her tears falling on her.she looked as she closed her eyes sleeping then turned and put her on the baby's bed.

****
Khangelwa looked as the baby cried while her little sister drove home.

Nthabi:what will happen when you get caught, do you know that you can get arrested and be jailed for many years.
Khangelwa:can you please stop telling me things i already know.
Nthabi:okay,obviously this child won't look like neither your husband or you.what happes when he says he wants a DNA test?.
Khangelwa:i won't allow it to get there.
Nthabi:you have no control over the baby's looks.
Khangelwa:i will cross that bridge when I get there i guess.i think i should breast feed her because she won't stop crying.
Nthabi:okay.

Khangelwa took out her leaking full breast and put it in her mouth.she flinched as the baby started sucking.

****
Later that night.The Atm bombed as a lot of money flew up.Barona and his guys moved closer with their bags,they packed all the money they could, each one of them packing in his own bag.a siren went off followed by police cars the three guys ran off with their bags full of money.as one police officer fired shots.Barona stopped a little as he felt something hit his leg.

The guys turned and looked at him then continued running leaving him behind.barona looked as they disappeared. He looked back and noticed the police were coming his way.he looked at his side and there was a  big drum.he quickly turned then jumped over it as his heart pounded.the thought of getting arrested and leaving Onthatile with their new born baby scared him.he was doing all this for them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.