Chapter 20: Parisian-Marathon Leisure

3rd POV

A trio of warships that were given some time off navigated their way through the student section of the arena. The current match Team JNPR participated in had yet to start, so they figured they'd find the other batch of warships in these stands.

"Ugh, we're not gonna find them here!" Courageous groaned loudly. "Might as well just call them instead like I suggested." She grumbled.

"And like I said: it'd be nice to find them here in case they found the others." Valorous quickly responded as he moved to the side, allowing a couple to pass by.

"You just wanna find Ruby, don't you?" The girl smugly asked.

Valorous felt his face heat up and did his best to defend himself. "Y-yeah..." He admitted before opening his mouth for a comeback.

With a sigh, Oklahoma quickly shut down the definitely ensuing argument. "Knock it off, you two. We've still gotta find em-"

"Crimson!" The friendly voice of Coco Adel called out from nearby. "Crimson, over here!"

The light carrier turned to his left to catch a view of Coco and Ruby waving at the two from an almost completely occupied group of seats, bar the handful that were left over.

With a relieved smile, the trio made their way past another small batch of students before finally arriving at their destination.

"We knew you'd show up, so we decided to save ya some seats!" Coco proudly claimed with a gesture to said empty seats.

"Aw, you didn't have to do that." Courageous mumbled with feigned kindness before being smacked in the back of the head. "Ow!"

"Be nice, Azur." Okie told her off before thanking the leader. "Thank you, and sorry, Coco." He lightly grinned.

"Ah, don't sweat it. I think it makes her cuter." She quickly played down the thanks.

Just as Oklahoma sat down, he immediately remembered why he was here in the first place. "Oh, Arky! Mari!" He called out to the two destroyers that almost sat next to each other. "Ya'll gotta go back home for chores!" He reminded the two, immediately getting a groan.

"Alright..." Hastings dejectedly replied as she stood up. "Gonna miss you, Kau." She leaned forward and kissed her little brother's forehead. "C'mon, Arky." She gestured for said boy to follow but noticed his predicament.

Onwards would never regard himself as a ladies-man, but with his situation right now, it would certainly seem so. Weiss had latched onto the poor boy, tightly hugging his body as she wrapped her arms around him and snuggled against his chest. Velvet did something similar as she hugged him from behind, wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her face into his back

"He's not leaving!" Weiss stubbornly refused any sort of departure.

"Y-yeah!" A muffled Velvet agreed with the heiress, although more anxiously.

While all this happened, Onwards had a face that only read 'Help Me'. With a facepalm, Hastings called her little sister over for help, to which she happily obliged. The two quickly chose a target before trying to pry them off of the boy, which should have been an easy feat in theory.

"Holy- how is she so strong!?" Courageous exasperatedly exclaimed while trying to remove the heiress's grasp on him. "Where is this superhuman strength in fights!?" She grunted out before managing to yank the heiress away.

"V-Velvet, be a dear and let go of my brother!" Hastings did something similar with the bunny faunus. With enough strength, regardless of the bunny's whimpering, the Brit managed to pry the girl off. "Hurry up, Arky!"