Introduction

SOPHIA WILSON :

Welcome to my world where I'm the only one present although I have a family... *Sighs* This is my life story... I'm unwanted to my family except for my dad... My dad love me so much... I have a step mom and an older sister who is 4 years older than me... I came to know from our buttler  that my parents were collegemates and when they both were drugged in the university reunion party, they gave birth to me... I was so confused... I mean how is this possible ??? I take fever tonic which is a drug but I never gave birth to anyone, then how my parents did ??? I heard from maids that "Having kids is a blessing from god"... So, was I a blessing too ??? Then why my step mom hate me so much ??? My mom left this world while giving birth to me and I stayed at my mom's orphanage till I turned 4... Later my dad took me with him... I used to have a friend there...I don't know his name but he is 5 years older than me... He is the only one who took care of me till now... After him my dad... But my dad is always busy with his work... *Pouts* I know my step mom keeps him busy with her dad's company just to keep him away from me... My dad tried to take me with him wherever he goes but my stepmom always threatened me to cut the funds to the orphanage... That's the only thing left for me which is mom's memory... *Sighed*

Oh yeah...I forgot to introduce myself to you...My name is Sophia Wilson and I'm 17 years old... I'll be turning 18 after 3 days *Excited tone* I'm excited about my birthday because atleast this time I'll have a cake... Till now I never had cake on my birthday... I'll eat my sister's wedding cake... Coming to my likes...I like wearing baggy clothes because till now I wore only those... My dad's used shirts and sister's used clothes are filled in my closet...My dad gift me so many clothes whenever he return from business trip but they always disappear over night and appears in my sister's room... This is the magic of my stepmom... I'm thankful that atleast she gave me a separate room although it's small but cozy... I love my room so much... I dropped out from my high-school as my step mother don't want my dad to spend money on me... I like studying so much... I sneak books that are thrown by sis and will store them in my room...Last time my step mom found out my favorite handbook dictionary and whipped me with her leather belt when my dad was on business trip... Till my dad returned there was no trace of injury on my body... I'll not blame her because afterall I'm not her daughter...She hates me so much...

Ok coming to my hates... I hate my creepy cousin... He is well settled but a creep...He always look at me with no good intention... It feels like he is bewitched by someone and I'm so scared when my step mom leave me with him all alone... He touch my private parts and I hate that... I thought about complaining to my step mom and dad but my step mom slapped me whenever I tried to do that... My dad don't know anything....He was so disappointed when I said that I wanna drop out from school because he don't know the fact that my step mom threatened me with the orphanage which is my mom's only thing that's with me... Sometimes I really pity dad for not having an acknowledgement about anything that happened and happening around him... My step mom is thinking about marrying me off to that creepy cousin as he is her best friend's son... I hate him from the core of my heart...When I said no then she burnt my hand... *Crying* My step sis is the person who buy so many candies for me whenever she wanna go out... I pretend to be her in her absence at home... My step mom beat me because she thinks that I'm beautiful than my sister... My sister have acne which made her face reddish and pimples will be present everyday... She tried so many skin care treatments but they never worked... *Sighs* According to my step mom...That's my fault...

Ok I made you bored by telling you about my boring life... I gotta go now...Bye...

EDWARD GREY :

I'm basically a man who give importance to words... I lost my parents when I was 8 and I met my childhood friend when she was 4 might be... She was so cute... I lost touch with her when her dad took her away... I kept her photo with me and searching for her but I failed miserably in finding her till now... After my parents died or should I say murdered... My grandpa took care of me... He is so strict but loving... He is the only one I have in my world...

Outer world says that I'm cruel and heartless but only I know the kid inside me who want to be loved and cared... I have never been in a relationship before and here my grandpa arranged a business marraige to me with a girl named Diazy Wilson...She have a history of dating thousands of men... *Sighed* I can't say no to my grand pa and I respect Mr.Wilson...

This is it about me...You'll know more in the further story... Bye for now...

_________________________

A girl who is so innocent and less loved by family enters into the life of a cruel business tycoon after being his replaced bride...

EDWARD : HOW DARE SHE TO RUN AWAY FROM THE WEDDING AND HOW DARE YOU TO REPLACE HER ??? DO YOU THINK THIS AS A GAME CALLED "CHANGING BRIDES ??!"

SOPHIA  : *Trembling* Brother in law...Sis will come back soon...Please don't beat me...

EDWARD  : *Felt pity on her* I'll not hurt you... *Soft gentle tone*

Will he love her and make her feel like she never felt before or the same miserable life's gonna continue ???

To know that you have to read the further story...

I am Demondevil presenting you the cute love story of Sophia Wilson and Edward Grey...

...............................................

Hey guys 😁

I hope you enjoyed reading this introduction...

Please don't be a silent reader and let me know your opinion 🙂

Bye ❣ 👋