Wedding

Sophia's Pov :

Today I woke up early in the morning as usual and was waiting for dad to complain about my creepy cousin... His name is George smith... His family is rich and that is one of the reason why my step mom gives him the first priority... Last night that creep...

Flashback of last night...

Sophia : *Came out from restroom*

"Hello"

Sophia : *Flinched and looked at the bed*

George : Hello my dear little fiance...

Sophia : Who is your fiance ??? And what are you doing here ???

George : *Got down and walking towards her* I was missing you baby... *Came close to her*

Sophia : Mr.George...Please leave or else I'll shout...

George : How baby... You know right that the doors of this mansion are sound proof... *Smirks*

Sophia : *Trembling* Get out....

George  : Ouch...You are so rude... *Pout* You smell so good... *Sniffing her neck*

Sophia : *Pushed him hard*

*SLAP*

The whole room echoed with a slap sound and George landed on the ground...

George : *Got up and held her elbow harshly* You little ßitçh... Playing hard to get huh ??? Once I'll marry you then you will see an another version of me... I'll f*ck you so hard that you will forget how to walk...

Sophia : *Frowned* What is mean by f**k and please leave my hand it hurts... *Crying tone*

George  : *Amused* You don't know the meaning of f**k ???

Sophia : *Shooking her head* No...

George  : Omg...My future wife is so innocent... I'll teach you don't worry... Atleast you are not a §lut like your mother...

Sophia : Please don't bring my mom in between and what is mean by §lut ??? Is that a bad word ???

George  : §lut means... *Whispered in her ear* The girl who suck every man's d!ck... *Showing towards his d!ck*

Sophia : *Disgusted* (How can someone suck pp of others ???)

George  : *Kissed on her cheek and squeezed her b00b*

Sophia : *Pushed him* DAD....SIS...MOM....HELP....HELP....

George  : *Smirking* I'm going now...Bye baby girl... *Left from there while smirking at the person who was standing there*

The person standing there was none other than Diana...Sophia's step mom...

Sophia : *Went inside the restroom and sat under shower* Why my life is like this ??? *Crying her heart out* Mom...Tomorrow is my birthday and sister's wedding...I was so excited but that creep touched me in the way I don't like... He called you §lut mom...I don't know what does that mean but I'm sure that it's a bad word... *Wiped her tears away* I'll complain to dad tomorrow... *Determined tone* Enough is enough...