Rescue (18+)

This chapter contains sexual assault and violence which might be disturbing for some readers... If you are uncomfortable or sensitive minded then please skip this part...

Amelie : After my parents demise my relatives took my every belongings under their control... Today they threatened me to meet a man who is double of my age saying that I have to get married to him...They threatened me with my parents belongings... *Sobbed* That man...He...He is a creep... He misbehaved with me...He even have kids on my age and his son is older than me... I beat him and ran away from there...

George : You are so strong Amelie...In fact...

Sam : MOM !!!!

Amelie : Sam... What is it baby ???

Sam : I am tired... *Sighed*

George : He is your son ???

Amelie : *Took Sam into her arms* Yes...

George : *Stunned but composed himself* Oh... He is so cute... *Smiled while looking at Andrew*

Sam : *Smiled cutely at George* Hi uncle...

Amelie : *Surprised* Sam...

Sam : Uncle can you hold me ??? *Raised his hands*

George : Sure buddy... *Took him into his arms* You are so cute young man... *Smiled*

Sam : Thank you uncle... Mom I want a dad like this uncle... *Cute smile*

Amelie : *Gasped* Sam apologize to uncle right now !!! *Strict tone*

George : It's ok he is just a little boy... *Kissed on top of Sam's head*

Amelie was dumbfounded after looking at the way Sam was clinging to George...Sam is a type of kid who never socialize with anyone...He is 5 years old and even when Amelie tried joining him in kindergarten as he was all alone...The staff of the kindergarten thought that he is psychologically disturbed which made him leave the kindergarten... Sam is a very silent kid but the way he was talking and laughing with George made her dumbfounded...

Sam : Momma... *Came to Amelie and rested his head on her chest* Sam is sleepy...

Right after completing his sentence they heard his cute little snores... George caressed his little head with so much love as he have no idea why is he feeling a deep connection with this little boy...

George : I am sorry for intruding into your personal space but... Who is Sam's dad ??? *Low Hesitating tone*

Amelie : Sam is my cousin...

George : *Stunned* What ???

Amelie : Yes...He is my maternal aunt's son...

George chose to stay quiet as he thought that she might feel uncomfortable if he keeps on asking for more details...

Amelie : Ok then I will take my leave sir...

George : *Smiled* You can call me George and...Um... Can we be friends ???

Amelie : *Smiled* Sure...