Little bunny

Edward : *Heart beat raised* (Now I know my feelings about you Sophia... I'm sure that you are my little bunny... I love you Sophia... I'll protect you and will be there for you in every aspect...) *Smiled back at her*

Thomas's driver : Sir... Here is what you asked for... *Handed him three large packets and left from there*

Sophia : *Confused* (What that might be ???) *Went to Edward*

Edward : *Heart beat fastened* (My dear heart please calm down...)

Sophia : Ed... Do you have any idea about that ???

Edward : *Shooked his head with blushed cheeks*

Sophia : *Looked at him and was worried* Are you ok ??? Your cheeks are red... *About to touch his forehead*

Edward : (If you touch me now then I'll lose my control and might cry Sophia...No...) *Held her hand* I'm fine... *Left from there*

Sophia  : (What's wrong with him ??? Is he pissed off like Daisy sis when I speak to dad ??? Will he stop talking to me like she used to do ???) *Sad*

Thomas : Sophia... Dear come here... *Smiled*

Sophia : *Sad but still smiled and went to him* Yes uncle... I mean Dad...

Thomas  : *Smiled widely* This is for you... *Handed her the package*

Sophia : *Overwhelmed but shy* Uncle...Why all these now ???

Thomas : No...I don't want to hear anything... I'm giving this to my daughter... You have to accept this... *Strict tone*

Sophia : *Smiled* Thank you Dad...

Edward  : *Looking at Sophia with mixed emotions while hiding in the corner*

Lucas : Why are you standing here ??? Look at Sophia she is so happy...

Edward : *Teary eyes*

Lucas : Hey what's wrong ??? *Hugged him*

Edward : She...she is my little bunny...

Lucas : *Shocked* How did you find out ???

Edward : Actually...

Flashback...

When Thomas and Sophia went in with the other family members Edward got a call from his assistant...

Alina D'Souza(Edward's assistant & Nicholas sister) : Sir... I have a very good news for you... *Excited tone*

Edward : What is it ???

Alina : Mrs.Grey is the person you were searching for all these years boss...

Edward : What ??? *Extremely happy*

Alina : Yes boss... You asked me to enquire about the person in the past  and now just two days back you asked me to enquire about the orphanage... I sent every single detail to you...