Cute hubby

This chapter contains mature words which might be inappropriate for some readers... If you are minor or sensitive minded then please skip the George part of this episode after Edward's pov... You can skip it from the entrance of George...

__________________________

Sophia : *Shooked Edward* Hubby...

Edward : *Looked at Sophia with his mouth wide open*

Sophia : You want me to forward the video ??? *Asked innocently*

Edward : Why ??? WHY ???

Sophia : *Frowned* What ???

Edward : Why are you making this difficult for me  ??? *Whining* You made my eyes bleed... I have to pour some holy water in my eyes now... Oh god...Why did you make this little girl so innocent  ??? I never saw these type of videos in my whole life of 22 years... You made me watch this... *Fake cry in frustration*

Sophia  : *Confused* Are you crazy ???

Edward : Yes... I'm crazy...I became crazy after watching this with you sitting right beside me...

Sophia : *Sighed* I just asked you a doubt...

Edward : That...

Põrñ star : Oh f**k yes... Oh my gosh...

Edward : *Closed his eyes and removed the video*

Sophia : That man put his...

Edward : Stop...Stop... Please... *Closed his ears* I wanna cry but I have no tears in my eyes... Where did you find that video ???

Sophia : I already told you...

Edward  : You tube right ???  *Opened her youtube history* Who tf commented this bloody link under paper crafts video ??? Bloddy F'KING shit...

Sophia : F'KING  ???

Edward : *Looked at her* That is what you watched right now... *Sarcastic tone*

Sophia : *Flushed* Oh my god... *Embarrassed* I'm sorry Edward...I was just confused after looking at this...

There was a complete awkward silence between them...Finally to break the silence Edward spoke...

Edward : Don't watch such things again ok ??? You are just 18...You watched more than your age limit so for now sleep... I'll go and grab a quick shower...

Sophia : But you just came out of shower roughly 20 minutes back...

Edward : *Looked at his own bulge under pants* Please don't ask me anything Sophia... *Ran to the restroom*

Sophia : *Sighed and slept on bed*

Inside the restroom Edward stood under the cold shower to calm the heat in his body while cursing himself for losing control...

Edward  : Till now...So many models tried to approach me by falling on me purposely and pretending to be innocent... I never felt hot but today I... I just lost control... I have to maintain my distance without her acknowledgement or else she will be sad again... *Sighed while looking at his rock hard (I think you understood)*