Wicked plan

Daisy  : John...Wtf you mean by you can't afford it  ????

John : Stop irritating me Daisy... We don't have a penny and you want luxury huh ???

Daisy : *Frustated* What about your dad ??? Isn't he rich ???

John : He blocled my bank account,My number and my Gmail too... Ughhh !!!! I told you to wait but you didn't listen to me...

Daisy : You want me to get married ??? I'm pregnant with your baby god damn it...

John : Don't lie Daisy atleast not infront of me... You are not pregnant... That's just bloating...

Daisy : *Speechless*

John : You cannot be pregnant Daisy... *Frustated*

Daisy : Ok fine... Ughhh !!!! *Took a sip of water*

John : *Gripped on his own hair*

Daisy : I have a plan...

John : What is it ???

Daisy : I'm leaving tomorrow... I'll go back to my home and will pretend like I was kidnapped... Call to my home saying that you want money to send me back safe orelse you will kill me...

John : Seriously ???? You are making me a kidnapper now ??? Wow !!!!

Daisy : Baby...listen to me... I'll go to that Edward and will pretend to be weak ...

John : What about your sister then ??? Poor her... *Sad tone*

Daisy : *Scoffed* Sister my foot... She is just a good for nothing idiot... She even don't know anything about adultery... If I go to her and ask her or blame her that she is in my place then she will go away from my life... Just some candies and fake love...She will be my puppet...

John : *Sighed* Edward is not the man who will be your puppet... He is so dangerous...

On the otherside...

Ava : Sophia...Let's go for shopping...

Sophia : But...Ed said not to go out without him...

Ava : *Understood* Ok...

Alina : It'ok...I'll be with you...Don't worry...

Ava : Alina Don't force her...

Alina : It will be fun...

Ava : *Signalled her to stop asking*

Sophia : *Took a deep breath* Ok...let's go for shopping...

Ava : But...

Alina : *Excited* Ok...

Ava : *Sighed*

The trio group of ladies went to the shopping... They roamed around every mini shops in there but they can't find a single person there other than sales ladies...(note the point) only ladies...