Morning ghosts

Edward : Nothing...You were telling something ???

Sophia : I was asking you if I can sleep here with you everyday ???

Edward : *Shocked*Sure...But Why ???

Sophia : (Because I'm worried about you... You were crying last night...) I'm scared... to sleep alone...

Edward : Oh... Ok... *Looking at her*

Sophia : Ok then I'll go and grab a shower... After dinner I'll come here... *Left*

Edward  : *Smiling like an idiot and looked at the mirror* Shit ... Why am I Smiling like an idiot ??? *Sighed* I lost my mind...
(Author : and heart too you idiot)

In this one week Lucas taught about every social media apps to Sophia... She maintains Snapchat streaks with Edward and Lucas... She uses Instagram and posts Edward's photos the most... She started following her favorite celebrities on Instagram and Twitter... Edward was kinda jealous whenever he see her scrolling celebrities profile... Sophia's account is private for her own safety... Although her Instagram account is private she have 1m followers which was obviously done by Edward and Lucas for her happiness... Sophia sneak peaks into Edward's account with the help of Lucas... They both stalk into Edward's account...

Time skip...

After dinner...

Sophia : *Scrolling Edward's Instagram account* Wow... So many girls are following him... and they are older than me and beautiful... *Pouted while looking at the dress she is wearing* I always wear loose pj's... *Opened the message box*

...23 weeks back...

{Sarah : Hey Edward do you remember me ??? I was in the same college with you but in fashion designing department...}

...20 weeks back...

{Sarah : I used to have a crush on you...}

Sophia : *Fuming in anger after checking her profile* She is good looking and she is wearing revealing clothes... *Opened google* Google what is mean by crush ???

Google : A brief but intense infatuation for someone, especially someone unattainable.

Sophia : I know the meaning of intense as I searched it after watching a movie... Infatuation means attraction between male and female... That means ... She loves him ???

...16 weeks back...

{Sarah : Edward please reply me once...}

Sophia : Ed didn't even see her message... *Giggled*

...10 weeks back...

{Sarah : I understood that you will ignore me like you did at college... It's ok... My marraige is fixed in 3 weeks I'll be married... Bye Edward... I'll try my best to forget you...}

...5 weeks back...

{Sarah : I'm happy with my husband now... Please don't reply me even if you see these messages... I'll forget you soon... }

Sophia  : That was her last message... Omg so emotional... *Weeping* Poor she... She went through a lot... Ed just ignored her... He ignored such a beautiful girl then what about me ??? Will he ignore me too ??? *Gulped* No...No...No... He is following me and liking my every photo... He can't ignore me... I'm his friend right... And most importantly I'm his wife too...