Honeymoon phase

The same day evening Edward returned to the room and saw Sophia being completely immersed in her phone... He peeked and widened his eyes after looking at what she is looking...

"How to seduce my husband ???"

This is what she was researching about... Edward was dumbfounded but soon came back to his senses and took two steps back...

Edward : Ahem... Baby girl... *Deep tone*

Sophia flinched and almost threw her phone out of the window but restrained herself...

Sophia : *Tapped on back button with a jet speed and turned around slowly to look at him* What is it ??? Ahem I mean... You are back ??? *Smiled*

Edward : How was your day baby ???

Sophia : (I was busy searching a gift for your birthday...) Ahem...I was bored hubby... *Hugged him* I missed you... (Point one is done...)

Edward : *Smirked* What were you doing ???

Sophia : I swear I didn't search anything on google... *Spoke in a hurry*

Edward : Google ??? *Smirked more and sat on bed with her in his arms*

Sophia : Nothing...Nothing... *Shook her head like a rattle drum*

Edward chuckled and caressed her back sensually and here Sophia was breathing heavily as she was feeling something different with her whole self... Her hands and legs were sweating, Her lips were biting themselves unknowingly and her throat wants to make a sound which she herself don't know... While fighting with this unknown foreign feelings she moãned subconsciously making Edward gulp... The sound from her throat sent vibrations to his body making his pants tight...

Sophia : *Moving around* Ed... Something is poking under my...

Edward fused his lips with her even before she completed her sentence... His kiss was very passionate making her completely breathless... After few minutes which felt like an eternity, he left her and looked deep into her eyes... It felt like he was staring directly into her soul...

Sophia : *Pouted*

Edward : Don't move if you don't want me to claim you right here right now my love... You will not be able to bear the consequences...

Sophia : *Blushed* Ed, you can claim me but not here... There is a particular moment for that... *Cupped his face in her little palms and whispered softly*

Edward : *Smiled* I will never force you my love... *Kissed on her forehead*

Sophia smiled and hugged him...

Edward : We are in our honeymoon phase baby... All alone in our room, with you in my arms...Let's do something interesting...

Sophia : What do you mean ??? *Gulped and asked nervously but somewhere was curious to know what he was up to*

Edward smirked and looked at her like he is a predator and she is his prey...

Sophia : Stop being quiet and tell me now... *Desperate*

Edward : You are so desperate my love ??? *Whispered in her ears and bit on her ear lobe*