After care (18+)

This chapter contains mature content which might be inappropriate for some readers... If you are uncomfortable then please skip this part...

Next morning...

Edward was looking at the love of his life who is sleeping in his arms without any worry... He loved her nature... He loved her everything...

Sophia : *Moved in her sleep and touched something which she shouldn't touch*

Edward : *Groaned* Baby girl... *Breathing heavily*

Sophia : *Woke up* Good morning...

Edward : *Controlling himself* Morning love... *Smiled*

Sophia : Are you ok ???

Edward : Yes I am fine...

Sophia : Then why are you sweating so much ??? *Felt something hard poking on her thigh* Something is poking me... *Looked under the quilt*

Edward : *Embarrassed*

Sophia : *Looked at him* This...

Edward : Don't ask me about it... You are the reason...

Sophia : *Turned her back to him* I am tired...

Edward : *Hugged her from back and in process touched her blossom accidentally*

Sophia : Hey !!! *Moved back*

Edward : F**k baby girl... You are making this more hard to... *Widened his eyes*

Before Edward could complete his sentence, he felt a smooth hand on his male part... His breathing hitched and he felt weird all over his body... Sophia was moving her hand making him groan in pleasure but it really seemed like torture... He wanted to devour her yet again but stopped himself as he know that she is still sore...

Sophia made a sudden move making Edward Speechless...

Sophia : *Moved back and positioned him in front of her entrance*

Edward : Baby girl... Ahhh F**K !!! *Groaned in extreme pleasure*

Sophia : Ahhh *Moaned in pain*

Edward : *Turned her to face him* Relax yourself baby girl... *Rubbing her abdomen*

Sophia : It didn't hurt that much when you did this last night but now...

Edward : This is not the right way baby... *Kissed on her forehead*

Sophia : What are you going to do with your... *Pointing towards his hard thing*

Edward : *Held her hand* Just ignore it...

Sophia : No... Let's have a quickie...

Edward : Where did you learn all these baby girl ??? *Sighed while shooking his head helplessly*

Sophia : *Winked at him* Self knowledge...

Edward : *Sighed again*

They both became busy with eachother yet again...