Happy family

Next morning...

George took Amelie and Sam to the adoption office...

Adoption officer : Sorry sir this is impossible... You guys are not married...You can't adopt him...

George : But...

Amelie : George can I say something ???

George : *Nodded his head and went out with her*

Amelie : We will get the certificate...

George : *Stunned but happy* Are you sure ???

Amelie : Yes... I know this is too soon and this might feel weird to you but I really feel safe around you George... *Looked at him*

George : *Already looking at her* I am glad that you feel safe around me... *Smiled*

Amelie and George went to civil affairs bureau and registered their wedding...If someone listen their story they might laugh for the things that happened like a lightening but the least could George care about them...

Soon the adoption procedure was done and Sam was so happy after he came to know that his mom and dad got married and he have a happy family too like all his classmates...

Sam : *Not leaving George* I love you Dad...

George : I love you more little man... *Kissed on his chubby cheek*

Sam : Mommy give us a hug... *Extended his arm*

Amelie looked at George just to see him smiling genuinely with so much love while looking at Sam...

Sam : Come here Mommy !!! *Looked at George* Dadda !!!

George : *Walked to Amelie and hugged her*

Amelie : *Stunned*

They three left to celebrate and came back to the mansion at evening...

Sam : *Sleeping on George's shoulder*

Amelie : Thank you for today... Sam was so happy !!! *Smiled*

George : What about you ??? Have you had fun today ???

Amelie : I did... *Nodded her head with a smile*

George : *Smiled*

George took Sam to his bed and went to Amelie's room where she was looking at her parents belongings...

George : Amelie... *Gentle tone*

Amelie looked at him with teary eyes and stood up... George walked to her and pulled her into his arms... He can hear her whimpers... His heart clenched and right he wanted to kill all her relatives who made her life a living hell...

Amelie : Thank you so much... I never thought that I will ever get my parents belongings back... Thank you for accepting Sam... *Sniffing*

George was just patting on her back while listening to her silently...

Sam : *Standing near door while rubbing his eyes cutely* Mommy...Dadda... Sam wants to sleep with you guys...

George left Amelie and walked to Sam... He took Sam into his arms and walked to bed...

George : Don't worry I will leave after Sam sleeps... *Low tone*

Soon Sam slept yet again and George was about to leave which is when he felt a smooth hand wrap around his hand... He looked at Amelie just to see her looking at him with a different emotion in her eyes... "Is this what he think it is or is he over thinking ??? How can she love him ??? Do he deserve the emotion called love ???" This was the only thing running in his mind...

Amelie : Please sleep here... *Low tone*

George smiled and sat on bed...

"She might be feeling lonely" he thought this in his mind and laid down...

Right now they actually appeared like a...

"HAPPY FAMILY"

___________________________________

To be continued...

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter...

Please support me by dropping your valuable votes and comments 💜