Unveiling of Truth (18+)

This chapter contains mature content which might be inappropriate for some readers...If you are uncomfortable then please skip the part of Andrew and Cassandra...

Introduction of John :

John is the only heir of D'Angelo family which is one of the top 5 richest families... John is a hard worker which is why he never depended on his dad's money... He studied with his own scholarship... He wants to make himself capable before taking up the responsibilities of the company which is why he works in other companies for experience... He was ready to take up the responsibilities as he thought that he is going to get married but Daisy just made him realize her true colors...

John : You know what Daisy ??? Go to hell... *Stromed out*

Diana : Stop him Daisy... *Desperate as he is rich*

Daisy : Let him go mom... I have Edward... We will together manipulate Sophia...

George : DON'T YOU DARE HURT HER !!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...YOU MADE ME BAD IN HER EYES... SHE SUFFERED ENOUGH NOW NO MORE !!! *Yelled*

Diana and Daisy flinched and were stunned by George's sudden outburst... Diana knew that this day would come but she never expected this to happened so soon... He came to know the truth which she kept under the dark from past 6 years... She used to drug him when he was just 16 years old... At first he used to faint and wake up after two days after somedays as his body grew he started feeling weird as Diana increased the dose of the drug... George started his treatment...

On the otherside...

At Rivera mansion...

Andrew was on a business trip and Cassandra was in relief as she got some alone time for herself... Sarah and Christopher are spending time with her they all three are just hoping for Andrew to never come back...

Flashback of last night...

Andrew : *On call* Why the f**k didn't you attend my call Cassandra ??? Are you going against me now ???

Cassandra : My phone was on silent Andrew...

Andrew : What did you call me ???

Cassandra : I... I mean hubby...

Andrew : Tsk tsk... You need punishment love... Now accept the video call...

Cassandra : *Scared as she knows what he is going to do now* I am tired Hubby...

Andrew : Do what I said orelse you will not be able to bear the consequences my love...

Cassandra : *Accepts the video call half heartedly*

Andrew : Now place the phone away and show yourself for me...

Cassandra : *Kept the phone on table and stood up*

Andrew : Good... *Sinister smirk* Now STRIP...

Cassandra : Andrew please... I beg you... *Teary eyes*

Andrew : Do what I say orelse I will kill Sarah's whole family... And your best friend Vanessa...