Birthday bash

The whole mansion was decorated with the balloons... Edward's eyes darkened after looking at all the decorations... He clearly hates celebrating his birthday and everyone know about that...Then who tf dared to do this ??? Sophia walked towards him with a cake in her hand...

Sophia : Happy birthday hubby... *Cute smile*

Ava and Lucas were ready to face the storm and were worried for Sophia but to everyone's surprise...

Edward : Thank you my love... *Hugged her*

Lucas : *Dumbfounded*

Ava : *Nudged Lucas* Am I dreaming ???

Lucas shook his head and started singing the birthday song...

Lucas : HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...EVERYBODY LOVES YOU... YOU LOOK LIKE AN ANIMAL...GO BACK TO THE ZOO...LALALALAL ...LALALA... *Wibing with the song*

Alina : (His voice is so good...) *Looked at Lucas*

Edward : *Poker face* Thank you guys...

Ava : Oh my god !!! I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE !!! Edward is this really you ??? Did you just accepted the birthday celebration ???

Edward : *Shrugged his shoulders* Anything for my wife...

Sophia squealed in happiness and hugged him...

Ava : Lucas do you remember his 21st birthday ???

Lucas : *Sighed* I do... How can I forget that ??? I cleaned all the decorations and you were like... "Lucas clean this...Lucas clean that...Tsk Lucas !!! You missed this spot you idiot !!!" *Imitating Ava like a girl while caressing his own hair*

Alina : *Looking at him* (He is literally the cutest...)

Lucas looked at Alina and saw her already looking at him... He blushed making Alina's heart flutter...

Sophia : Cut the cake...I baked it specially for you... *Smiled*

Edward cut the cake and Sophia fed him the first bite... Edward had tears in his eyes... This cake absolutely tasted like how his mom used to bake... Sophia wiped his tears and hugged him tight...

Sophia : This is from mom's recipe book...

Edward : I love you Sophia...

Sophia : I love you too hubby...

Everyone ate the cake and left to their respective rooms as tomorrow was a big day...

At Sophia and Edward's shared bedroom...

Edward closed the door and pinned Sophia to the wall while kissing her overbearingly... He poured all his love and emotions into the kiss... Sophia was breathing heavily after receiving the most passionate kiss... Edward lifted her in bridal style and took her to the bed... Sophia was petrified and defended immediately...

Sophia : Ed... We can't do this now !!!

Edward was stunned after listening to her... He didn't mean to make her uncomfortable... He was just so happy which is why he carried her to bed... He had no other thoughts in his mind as he thinks that Sophia is still a kid...