Christopher Rivera

Sarah : *Sad smile* Sorry mom...I'm late...

Cassandra  : Don't pretend to be strong dear... Atleast not infront of me... *Hugged her*

Sarah : *Hugged her back* Mom... It hurts so much... Here... *Pointing towards her abdomen* And here too... *Pointing towards her heart*

Cassandra  : Wait I'll give you a soup... It will reduce your abdomen pain but about the pain here... *Pointing towards her heart* I'm searching for that from past 30 years... *Sad smile*

On the otherside...

Daisy : *Took a deep breath*

John : Are you sure ??? I can't be your kidnapper...

Daisy  : Do as I said... *Glaring at him*

John : Ok fine... *Sighed*

On the otherside with our Sophia and Edward...

Lucas : Sophia... My dad wants to meet you... *Sighed*

Sophia  : Oh...I missed uncle and aunt too... I wanna meet them... (I have something very important to discuss with him...)

Edward : *Walked downstairs while speaking on phone* YOU CAN'T EVEN HANDLE THIS LITTLE MATTER  ??? YOU WANT ME THERE FOR THIS LITTLE F'KING THING HUH ??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME  ??? WHAT AM I PAYING YOU FOR ??? OK FINE I'LL BE THERE...I WANT THE WORK TO BE DONE IN ONE WEEK UTMOST ORELSE YOU KNOW WHAT I'M CAPABLE OF... *Hungup the call* Useless... *Scoffed*

Sophia  : *Looking at him*

Lucas : You are going to a business trip ???

Edward : Yes... I have to...

Sophia  : *Sad as her father left her alone all the time for business trip*

Edward : *Looked at Sophia and understood her thoughts* Soph...

Lucas : Where are you going ???

Edward : To Germany...

Lucas : Why don't you take her with you ???

Edward : I'll be very busy there Lucas...She will be bored...

Sophia : *Left from there*

Edward : *Sighed*

On the otherside...

Cassandra  : *Knocked on the study room door*

Lucifer  : Come in...

Cassandra  : *Went in*

Lucifer  : *Stood up* Mom...

Cassandra  : *Slapped him hard*

Lucifer  : *Clenched his fist* Mom...

Cassandra  : *Slapped him three times continuously* How does it feel now ???

Lucifer  : *Lowered his head*

Cassandra  : Do you really respect me and love me or you just pretend huh ???