Unbelievable truth

Edward : *Playing with her b00bs* (Oh no...Edward what are you doing ???) *Came back to his senses and looked at her*

Sophia : *Already sleeping*

Edward : *Sighed and got up* You Made me crazy over you girl... *Kissed on her lips and slept beside her while covering both of them with the quilt*

Sophia : Hubby... *Opened her eyes yet again*

Edward : Oh god...

Sophia : *Hovered over him* Hubby... Can I call you baby~~~~ Can I call you baby ~~~~ *Singing song*

Edward : *Sighed* Sophia...

Sophia : Shhh... "CHUBBY CHEEKS...

Edward : But I don't have chubby cheeks... *Confused*

Sophia : Shhh... *Tracing his lips with her index finger* CHUBBY CHEEKS...DIMPLE CHIN...ROSY LIPS...TEETH WITH IN...

Edward : *Realized that she is singing a rhyme*

Sophia : CURLY HAIR VERY FAIR...EYES ARE BLUE LOVELY TOO...TEACHERS... *Feeling dizzy*

Edward : *Pulled her to himself* Sleep... Don't make this difficult for me... You are testing my sexual tolerance so much...

Sophia : TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR...

Edward : *Patting her back with his uninjured hand* Shhh...

Sophia : Pain pain go away...come again another day...little Sophia wants to play... *Sniffed* Mom... I love you so much... *Mumbling* I didn't even got to see you... touch you and hug you...

Edward : *Feeling bad for her*

Sophia : *Poked her head up suddenly* Hubby...

Edward : *Looking at her* Hm ???

Sophia : How many kids do you have ???

Edward : *Dumbfounded but came back to his senses* I don't know...I have to ask my wife...

Sophia : Your wife ??? *Looking at him with her innocent yet Confused eyes* That's me... *Pointing towards herself*

Edward : How many kids do we have ???

Sophia : Zero... It's a zero... we have to score soon... *Pouts*

Edward : *Chuckled* God swear Sophia...You will be so embarrassed tomorrow Morning... I'm just so curious to see your reaction when I show you the video and tell you whatever you have done today...

Sophia : I'm proud of myself... *Giggled* Huffff I want a cuddle... I wanna cuddle with you... *Singing randomly with her own lyrics and tone*

Edward : I'm privileged to cuddle with you...

They both slept while cuddling eachother... Even in her drunk state she still took care of his hand...

On the otherside...

Lucifer(Christopher) : *Laying on the bed while his head in Sarah's lap*