I miss you 😘

Sophia : Take me to Edward... *Red and fluffy eyes*

Lucas looked at Sophia's face and was Stunned for a second... She cried so much which made her eyes red and fluffy... If she cries more she might catch fever... He tried to convince her for one hour but it was impossible for him... He finally agreed to take her to Edward... He don't know how will Edward react but he had no other choice too because he can't risk his little sister's life afterall...

Finally Sophia convinced Lucas... He sighed and agreed to take her to the germany... Sophia was so tensed thinking about Edward... She was so scared as it is the first time for her to experience this type of situation...

Lucas : Are you ready ???

Sophia : *Nodded her head* Thank you so much Lucas...

Lucas : *Smiled and ruffled her hair* Anything for you my dear little sissi...

Sophia : *Smiled*

Sophia's first flight experience in her husband's own jet was so exciting... They finally reached Germany...

Sophia  : *In car* Still how much time we will take to reach Edward ??? *Impatient*

Lucas : *Chuckled* Why ??? You can't wait to meet your hubby ???

Sophia : Of course... I miss him so much... *Looking out of the window with full of curiosity*

Lucas : *Teasing her* Oho... you miss him ??? What will you do when you see him ???

Sophia : Wait and watch... *Smirks*

Lucas : *Dumbfounded*

Soon they both reached to the basement where Edward was staying... Sophia saw Edward and tears started rolling down from her eyes... He had a very big bandage on his shoulder attached to his chest... Sophia felt the ground under her legs shake... Lucas held her to support her from back and whispered everything is alright in her ear...She nodded her head and composed herself...

Edward : Yeah so the project should be done in my absence as it will still take 3 days for me to return there...

Alen (Edward's secretary) : Yes boss... *Bowed and was about to go* (Isn't she Mrs.Grey ???) *Widened his eyes*

Sophia  : *Signalled him not to react*

Alen : *Nodded his head and left from there*

Lucas : Yo !!!!

Edward : *Frowned his eye brows and turned around as his back was facing them till now* Lucas ??? SOPHIA ????

Sophia : *Stromed towards him and slapped him hard*

Lucas : *Stopping himself from laughing out loud*

Edward : *Shocked and touched his stinging cheek*

Sophia : Idiot,Stupid, inhumane monster,monkey,Donkey,Buffalo, *Breathing heavily after scolding him in one go*

Edward : *Smiled* Wifey...

Sophia : *Hugged him tightly and started crying*