His painful past 2

This chapter contains child abuse,mature content,Torture and some triggered scenes... If you are a minor or sensitive minded then please skip this part from Edward's past... But remember that it will be the first step of plot...
________________________

Andrew removed his mask and Edward saw him clearly... He didn't know who is Andrew but Vanessa and Emanuel know him very well... Andrew licked Veronica's n!þþles and thr**ted into her hard... Veronica shouted her lungs out and fainted due to extreme pain...

Emanuel  : NOOOOO ANDREW...YOU CAN'T DO THIS... PLEASE STOP EVERYTHING...

Vanessa  : What do you want  ??? Why are you doing this ??? What will you take to stop all these ???

Andrew : *Looked at Vanessa with lûstful gaze*

Vanessa : *Widened her eyes*

Andrew : I wanna f**k you senselessly for rejecting me but the filth which is growing inside you is stopping me from doing that... You asked me what I will take to stop right ??? Let me tell you... *Thru**ing deep and hard inside Veronica* I want this little fragile body every day and night under me... And... And I want this so called only heir's life... I wanna kill him brutally... *Smirked*

Emanuel : He is just a kid Andrew... Do anything you want with me...Please let my kids and wife go... Ughhh !!!!

Andrew : *Shooted on his shoulder* Shut tf up... SHUT TF UP...

Veronica  : *Woke up due to extreme pain and was bleeding from vãgîña* Uncle...Please let me go... It hurts... It hurts so much...

Edward : *Breathing heavily* You want me to die right ??? Kill me Mr.Andrew... Kill me if you want but please let my sister go... *Crying*

Andrew : Don't close your eyes and watch... *Smirked and started moving rough on her*

Veronica : Ahhhhh please stop... *Crying miserably*

Andrew : *Kissed her lips hard and bited on them*

Vanessa : I beg you... Please let my daughter go... She will die... Please...

Andrew : No... I'll not let this girl die... She satisfied me so much today... *Still moving inside her very roughly*

Edward : *Bloodshot eyes* Mr.Andrew...Mark my words... When I'll become strong...I'll search for you and will kill you brutally... I'll let your guards do this to you what you are doing to my sister... At that time you will shout but no one will come to see you...You will cry exactly how my parents and sister is crying but I'll not show any mercy to you absolutely like you are doing right now...

Andrew : *Smirked* Interesting... You have your dad and grandpa's genes huh ??? Your mom's fierce attitude too... Tsk...What to do dear... You will be dead soon...

Edward : Kill me soon before I do something unimaginable... *Smirks*

Vanessa : *Shocked*

Emanuel :  Edward...

Andrew : *Left Veronica and stromed towards Edward* What are you going to do ??? *Gripped his jaw* Tell me...