Lose control (18+)

This chapter contains slightest mature content which might be inappropriate for some readers... If you are underage or sensitive minded then please ignore this part...(I know you will not skip this part...)

Andrew : *Bit on her neck* Answer me wifey...

Cassandra : I...I'm not feeling well...

Andrew : *Frowned his Eyebrows*

Lucifer (Christopher) : Mom... We had an appointment right ??? Come on let's go... *Took her with him*

Cassandra : *Looking at him*

Lucifer (Christopher) : Act along mom... I'll save you... *Smiled gently while Whispering to her*

Cassandra : *Looked away*

Lucifer(Christopher) : I'm so sorry mom... I'm extremely sorry for my behavior...

Cassandra : *Widened her eyes*

Andrew : What appointment son ??? *Standing infront of them*

Lucifer(Christopher) : Dad... Mom was not feeling well...

Andrew  : I planned a date for us...

Lucifer(Christopher) : Her health is more important right dad ??? *Dangerous tone*

Andrew : Ok...I'll plan some other day... *Left from there*

Lucifer aka Christopher took his mom to the car and drove away... In a place far away from mansion he came out of the car holding his mom's hand gently...

Lucifer (Christopher) : Mom... *Smiled* Do you remember this place ???

Cassandra : *Looked at the very small cafe infront of her*

This was the cafe where she used to take Lucifer and Christopher... She found peace in this cafe... The owner of the cafe is her best friend with whom she lost touch after Andrew did something along with Lucifer which was unknown to her...Yes she don't know that her husband and son raped a little girl brutally and killed her whole family...

Cassandra : How can I forget about this cafe... *Smiled*

Lucifer (Christopher) : *Smiled more after looking at his mom's smile*

Cassandra : Don't think that I forgave you...

Lucifer(Christopher) : No mom... I'm not expecting forgiveness from you before Sarah forgives me... But... You have to know the truth mom...

Cassandra : *Looking at him with her confused face*

Lucifer(Christopher) : Let's sit and talk...

Cassandra : *Went in*

Victoria(Cafe owner) : Cassandra ??? Omg... Is that you ???

Cassandra : *Smiled* Hi Victoria... Long time no see...

Victoria : *Smiled and looked at Christopher* Let me guess... He is little Chris right ???