First kiss

Sophia  : Edward... I wanna grab a very important thing that belongs to me from Mrs.Diana...

Edward : *Frowned his Eyebrows* What do you mean ???  *Realized something* You come in first...

Sophia : *Sat on the bed*

Edward : Now tell me...

Sophia : My mom's orphanage is under Mrs. Diana's control... Will you please help me in grabbing it back ???

Edward  : I already bought it back...

Sophia : *Shocked* What ???

Edward : Yes... By tomorrow the documents will come to me... You can take care of it on your own from now on... *Ruffled her hair*

Sophia : But...How did you know ???

Edward : I have my own ways... *Remembered what happened just few minutes back*

Flashback...

Edward : *On phone* Hello uncle...

Elijah  : Edward... I'm sorry son... I didn't mean to replace Sophia into Daisy's place... Sophia said that she had crush on you but I know that Diana did something to Sophia...

Edward : No problem uncle...I should not tell this but I don't like Daisy...

Elijah  : I know son... Um... If I ask you something... "Will you help me ???"

Edward : Sure uncle... What is it ???

Elijah : Sophia's mom have an orphanage... I'm giving the complete rights of that orphanage to Sophia... By tomorrow the papers will be on your table... Please give her those for me and tell her that you brought that orphanage... She suffered a lot to save that orphanage... I was helpless because someone is threatening me with Sophia's life... Please protect my daughter Edward... I agreed to her when she said she had crush on you because I wanted to save her... Right now I can't believe anyone else other than you...

Edward : Rest assured uncle...I'll protect her with my life...

Elijah : Edward... Please don't tell her about any of these... And please let her get the knowledge about outside world...

Edward : She is so innocent uncle... I'll take care of her...Don't worry... *Heard a knock on door* I think she is here..  I'll call you back later...

Elijah  : Ok... *Hung up the phone*

End of the flashback...

Edward : *Looked at Sophia*

Sophia : *Looking at him with heavy eyes* Thank you so much and Good night... *Rubbing her eyes and got up while Yawning*

Edward : *Sent her to the room in person* (Don't worry Sophia... I'll protect you... ) *Smiled and closed the door*

One week passed by... And in this one week Edward have been attracting towards Sophia... She is too cute for him to handle... He took care of everything to protect Sophia... Sophia tried contacting her dad but the maids from Wilson's mansion told her that he went on a business trip for 6 months...