First time (18+)

This chapter contains mature content which might be inappropriate for some readers...If you are uncomfortable then please skip this part...

Edward was awestruck after looking at the whole room decorated with scented candles and flowers... The whole room have a faint smell and he knows who this fragrance belongs to... His life... His wife... He is getting more and more addicted to her fragrance... When he was looking around the room he heard the sound of door opening and turned around instantly...

There she is... The most beautiful girl standing in front of him dressed in a sexy dress... Her curves were clearly visible making him gulp and his heart was exploding inside his body...

Edward : Baby girl do you have any idea about what you are doing to me ???

Sophia : *Nodded with a flushed face*

Sophia's POV

I have been planning and preparing myself for this night from past 2 weeks... I was so excited,nervous and what not... I planned his birthday party with so many efforts and it was a grand success... I confessed my love for him in front of everyone and so many things happened... All of them are different and the thing I am going to do now is different... Today I am giving myself to Edward... Yes... I am finally becoming his tonight and here look at this man... He is standing there and not at all moving... What am I going to do with him ??? Alina was right I should take the first step...

End of her POV...

Sophia : Ed...H...Hubby... How do I look ???

Edward : Sexy... Are you seducing me baby girl ??? *Smirked*

Sophia flushed and walked towards him sexily making him completely dumbfounded... Edward started sweating profusely after looking at his cute wife acting all sexy...

Sophia : Ed...We remarried today right... That means today... It's our wedding night... Am I right ??? *Looked at him with her innocent eyes*

Edward : F**k !!! You will be the death of mine baby girl... *Pulled her into his arms and hugged her bare waist which was visible due to her revealing dress*

Sophia : Edward... *Feeling goosebumps*

Edward : Hmmm ??? *Lagging the sound in a irritated way*

Sophia : H...Hubby...

Edward : Yes ??? *Cheerful tone*

Sophia : I am excited as well as nervous... You will be gentle right ??? This is my first time...

Edward : My first time too... What about you ??? You will be gentle right ??? *Imitating Sophia*

Sophia : Hey !!!! *Pouted* Stop Imitating me... I am serious Ed...

Edward : I can kill myself but can never hurt you my love... *Smiled*

Sophia cupped his face and kissed on his lips making his heart flutter...He held her in his arms and sat on bed with her on his lap... Sophia hugged his neck and a slight tint of crimpson red was clearly visible on her cute face... Edward pinched her slight chubby cheek and chuckled...

Edward : My little bunny is shy... *Teasing tone*

Sophia : *Sighed* Stop teasing me Ed... Alina was right I should take the initiative and be on top... *Said that out loud unknowingly*