Breathtaking gorgeous

Sophia : Are you that girl too who sent nãked pics ???

Lucas and Edward  : WHAT ???!!!!

Sophia  : Yes...

Lucas : What is her Id ???

Edward : Why ??? You wanna see ??? *Sarcastic tone*

Lucas : Ed...Be serious man... Sophia I really doubt your husband... He might had already seen it... Tsk... *Acting like he is concerned about Sophia* Ed...You should not do this buddy... You have a wife now...

Sophia  : *Frowned*

Edward  : Sophia you better start your search...

Lucas : For what ???

Edward : To build your grave.... *Calm yet dangerous tone* The right place will be Amazon forest or Sahara dessert...

Lucas : Edward...WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED TO SEND ME THERE ??? I CURSE YOU THAT TOMORROW SO MANY BIRDS WILL ATTACK YOU WITH THEIR SHART EARLY IN THE MORNING WHEN YOU GO FOR JOGGING... *Made a gesture of praying* Oh god... As a virgin young man I request you to fulfill my this curse towards Edward...

Edward : WTF ???

Sophia  : Guys...STOP !!!!

Edward : Sophia...Don't listen to him... *Took a deep breath* What is her name ???

Sophia : I forgot her name but she had so many followers...

Lucas : Let me check...

Sophia  : I blocked her...

Lucas : It's ok... *Took Edward phone and started scrolling* This one... *Gasp* Buddy this girl is that model... She wanted to date you but you rejected her do you remember ???

Sophia : *Searching on Google in a hurry* "What is mean by dating ???

Google : Dating is a relationship...

Sophia : What ???

Edward : *Frowned* What ???

Sophia  : *Awkward smile*

Edward : Lucas... I want her to... Disappear... I think you understood...

Lucas : *Smirks* Ofcourse...

Sophia : *Confused*

Lucas : *Trying to divert the topic* So Sophia...How was your tutor ???

Sophia : She was so good... Her name is Ava...

Lucas  : Yes , I know her very well...

Sophia : How ??? *Frowned* I know that you are the one who hired her but...

Lucas : She is my elder sister...

Sophia : *Chocked on her own saliva* What ???

Lucas : *Nodded his head* Yes... She is my elder sister...