Friendly tutor

Before I start the chapter... Here is the character introduction...

Sophia : The female lead of this story.

Edward  : Male lead of the story .

Lucas  : Second male lead and cousin of Edward.

Elijah : Sophia's father.

Diana : Sophia's step mother.

Daisy : Sophia's step sister.

Sienna : Sophia's biological mom (No more)

John : Daisy's boyfriend.

___________________________

Soon Sophia slept and Edward opened his eyes...His eyes were blood shot red... "Ms.Daisy it was a wrong move...Now be ready for the consequences".... *Smirks*

Edward : *Took his phone and messaged something to Lucas* Count your days Ms.Daisy... *Looked at Sophia*

Sophia : *Sleeping with a pout*

Edward : *Bowed his head and pecked on her pout* (I wanna kiss you right now... )*Sighed* (I don't know what you are doing with me Sophia... You are making me crazy for you... ) *Closed his eyes* My little bunny... Where are you ???

Flashback...

Edward : What is your name ??? *Smiled*

Little bunny : Our orphanage rule is that I should not tell my name to strangers...

Edward : *Smiled* The  what should I call you ???

Little bunny : Hey...look at there... *Pointing towards something*

Edward : *Turned around*

Little bunny : *Squatted down and picked up the very little bunny* What are you doing here ??? You are alone too ???

Edward  : Little bunny...

Little bunny : Huh ???

Edward : I'll call you little bunny from now on...

Little bunny : *Giggled* Ok... What is your name ???

Edward : My mom told me not to tell my name to the strangers...

Little bunny : *Pouted* What should I call you then ??? *Thinking while looking at him from head to toe* Mr.Cute poker face boy...

Edward : *Frowned* Poker ???

Little bunny : Yes you are cute but you are making a poker face like this... *Made a poker face*

Edward  : *Chuckled and plucked her cheek* Silly little girl...

Little bunny : I'm not a little girl...I'm 4 years old... *Pouts*  I celebrated my birthday two days back...

Edward : Oh...You are four years old ??? I'm Eight years old... *Proud*

Little bunny  : Ohh... Let's be friends... Mr.Cute poker face boy...