His Painful Past

This chapter contains child abuse,mature content,Torture and some triggered scenes... If you are a minor or sensitive minded then please skip this part from Edward's past... But remember that it will be the first step of plot...
__________________________

Sophia : What happened Ava ???He will cry at night in his sleep while saying one name...

Ava : *Smiled sadly* That name is Veronica right ???

Sophia : Yes... I wanted to ask him but I thought that he will be sad...

Ava : Veronica is his sister Sophia...

Sophia : Where is she now ???

Ava : She is no more...

Sophia : *Gasped* How did this happen ???

Ava : You better let Edward tell him by his own...

Sophia : Should I ask him...

Ava : Yes...Ask him...Atleast then he will lessen his stress by talking to you...

Sophia : *Determined* I'll ask him...

Ava : *Smiled* Only you can do this Sophia... *Caressed her hair*

Sophia and Ava went in to see Edward and Rosy sitting near cutely sleeping Anthony innocently...Ava sensed what's going tp happened and was about to call when suddenly....

Rosy : BROTHER !!!! WAKE UP !!!!!

Edward : *Tickling Anthony*

Ava : Ed...Rosy.  What is this behavior ???

Edward and Rosy : *Pouted* We were just bored...

Anthony  : *Woke up and was completely pissed off his eyes were flooding with frustrated tears*

Ava : Shhh it's ok baby.... *Carried him in her dock*

Edward : *Smirked while looking at Anthony* (You hugged my wife right ??? Now look what we did...)

Anthony  : *Glaring at Edward and Rosy while hugging his mom*

Sophia : Anthony...

Anthony  : *Looked at Sophia pitifully and raised his hands*

Sophia : Aww... *Took him from Ava*

Ava : *Twisted Edward's ear* Why you always do this huh ???

Rosy : *Obediently went to Ava* I told him that it was a bad idea mom...But he insisted on doing it... *Pitiful and acting like she is concerned for Anthony*

Edward : *Stunned* What a 5 years old oscar winning actress... *Clapping for her* Ava sis...It hurts... Look at my ear it's red... *Acting pitiful*

Rosy :  Mom...Poor uncle leave him...

Ava : I have to hold your ear instead of his...

Edward : No don't... *Picked Rose up and protecting her* We are sorry...

Rosy : Yes...We are sorry... We thought it was fun...