I Didn't Asked For It

He found his little brother in a cave, he didn't knew how he managed to escape from the guard, he didn't cared, all that matters was that he did and he was gonna pay for it.
- What do you think you're doing here? Are you
gonna keep escaping from your lessons?
He said in a harsh, stern tone. 
- In a matter of fact, i'll!!!! I hate fighting, i hate poetry, i hate every lesson they teach to me!!
- I'm sick of your excuses! It's not all about you, you have to learn those things to serve your people better! 
- I'm not a king, and I'll never be a king, serving people will be your duty!
- What if i die? What if someone decides to kill me?
He said, now his patience was about to run out. His face was red from anger.
- Don't worry about it, i wouldn't let them! I'd protect you with my own life, don't worry about it!
- Tell me what you want. I know you wouldn't say that if there wasn't anything you were planning to want from me.
- I just want you to spare me from my lessons, that's all...
- Your request denied, i can die at any second and you may not be able to help me. You have to be prepared for it. Knowing how to fight will be handy if the country gets into a war, or simply to protect yourself from getting assassinated. Be mature, know your responsibilities, don't be that selfish!
- I didn't asked for it, you know. I never wanted to be born as a prince!
- This doesn't change the fact that you born as a prince!