Baby, Caregiver and the Broken Vase

- Your majesty...
- Shut up, i'm busy!
- But...
- I said SHUT UP!
- You have to...
He closed her mouth with his hand
- When i say shut up, you shuts up, is that clear?
- Rain, he...
- What happened to Rain?
- Since i gained your attention, the toddler we found yesterday got murdered!
- WHAT HAPPENED TO RAIN!!?
- Nothing, it was just a trick to gain attention. The little boy we hound a few days ago... he broke a valuable vase.
- WHAT!!? COULDN'T HUNDREDS OF ADULTS MANAGED TO KEEP A LITTLE BABY IN CHECK!!!?
- Well my duty was making your plans for the week and i'm not responsible for it!
- You have a point... Who was in charge of the baby?
- I don't know.
- Well then go learn it!
- As you wish, your majesty.
She asked the head caregiver of the palace who is in charge of the baby, it turned out Rain and Hamlin was taking care of him.
- You really gave a baby to care of literal children!? What were you thinking?
- I trust Rain to take care of living things, he has lots of pets he took care of really well.
- Well you should reconsider trusting him again cause the baby was left unattended and broke a vase, a servant saw it.
- If the servant saw the baby unattended, why they didn't take him to me?
- Well she decided that the baby was hungry so she and the baby is in the kitchen right now.