How Dare You!?

- TELL ME HOW YOU DARED TO HURT MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!
He said, a sword was in his hand, but he wasn't able to see cause the room was very dark, the only thing that illuminated the room was the dim light of a candle.
- I.. I'm...
- SHUT UP!!!!!
- But you...
- I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE!!! YOU PUSHED MY LITTLE BROTHER FROM TGE STAIRCASE!!! THERE'S WITNESSES!!
- I..
- I SAID SHUT UP!!! NO ONE,  I MEAN NO ONE CAN HURT MY LITTLE BROTHER, GOT IT? ANYONE WHO LAYS  A FINGER TO HIM WILL PAY FOR IT!!!
He looked at his eyes, and with an enthusiastic grin he put the sword in his cheek and made a little scar, his eyes shined as he saw his blood.
- If you hurt my little brother again, i sweare i'll kill you. Now tell me, why did you hurt him?
- I... i was...
- BE FASTER!!! I don't have the whole day to spend for you!!
- I...
- If you're not gonna tell i'll make a deeper scar in your head!!!
- Fine... i was... he was really annoying and...
- You'll get the hell out of this country, and if i see you in this country, i'll execute you; understand?
- I....
- GET THE HELL OUT OF THE PALACE RIGhT THIS MOMENT, AND IF I SEE YOU ANYWHERE NEAR SEA, I'LL TORTURE YOU AND GiVE YOU A PAINFUL AND SLOW DEATH!!!