I Swear I'll Kill You

-  YOU TELL ME YOU COULDN'T FIND MY LITTLE BROTHER, I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU!! 
- But...
- NO BUTS!!! YOU'RE CALLING YOURSELF A GUARD AND YOU CAN'T EVEN MANAGE TO FIND A DAMN CHILD!! HE'S MISSING FOR DAMN TEN DAYS!!!!
He waited a few seconds
- SPEAK WHEN I'M TALKING WITH YOU!!
- You said...
- OKAY, I'M TAKING BACK WHAT I SAID, YOU BETTER SHUT UP AND GO SEARCH FOR MY BROTHER!!
- As you...
- SHUT UP!!!! DON'T DARE TO SPEAK ANOTHER WORD AGAIN!!!
He was stressed out. His mind was racing through awful possibilities. He was being a little rude? WHO CARES!!? His damn BROTHER'S LIFE was on the line! For all he knew he could've been dying right now. He knew he was probably terrified. He was gonna fire all the staff, and made them beaten up if his brother being found injured, and if he being found death. all the staff was gonna be kicked out of the country and will be forbidden to ever come back. He wasn't sure but he thought he might even kill those staff, he was trying hardest to not break all of their nose. He'd if it wasn't for his reputation. Rain was a moody kid but he was kindhearted and everyone knew it, so if he does something like that, he knew he was gonna look bad next to Rain; people expect them to be of similar nature because they're siblings, and he hated it. But hating something doesn't automatically give you the power to change it, so since people's expectation of his kindness is pretty high; he had to act accordingly.