The Future King

- No, please; please: i'm sorry!!
- Your repent will not save you now!
- We did everything we could, i sweare!!
- I don't care, you still failed to find my brother!
- What if i work for free but stay at the palace?
- Get out!
- Please think...
- GET OUT!
The servant sweared that if he sees the little prince he'll tell him what his brother did and if he escaped and not kidnapped he'd help him hide cause no one deserved to live with someone as awful as Randolf. The fact that Randolf sees so much respect just cause he born into the royal family was totally unfair. If even someone who would fire thousands of people is seen as someone important just because of the blood they carry, the world was messed beyond repair. Though he liked the little prince, he had anger problems and all but he at least cared about commoners. He always opened the doors when the servants hands were full and he would refer to them with honorific titles like sir and lady. He'd definitely be a great king, it was a shame he was second on the line. Probably he had to wait fourty years until he became a king and he himself was already fourty years old, too old to see Rain as a king. Unless...  unless he doesn't do something to make Rain the king faster.