What Do You Know About Nobelty?

As the sun shined with it's best, reddish color. Rain was watching the evening sky. The clouds were already purplish and some of them were reddish orange. He was at a small village for a week now and he even got a few new friends. Was he glad that he murdered that guy? Absolutely not. Would he do it if again if he somehow was able to turn back time? He wasn't sure. But life was not bad and he was glad that he is alive.
- Did you heard of the disappearance of prince Rain?
- Yes..
- What do you think happened to him?
- I don't care.
- Come on, aren't you a bit curious about wha might happened to him?
- Not a bit...
- Why? He was a sweetheart. Maybe a bit bratty sometimes but still, nicer to commoners than most royals.
- Well, he didn't believed that he was better than commoners just cause he born into royalty.
- You're wrong.
- How do you know?
- Cause he is royal. Like any other royals he is probably too arrogant, he's probably seeing himself as a minor god; if not a major one. He only acts nice to commoners cause he's aware that we also have feelings. But that doesn't change the fact that he and all the noble people look at us with their head high up in the sky.
- He's different.
- Oh, you wanna believe it of course. It'd be nice for a royal to actually see us commoners in the same level of importance. But as long as nobels continue learning that they are the most important person ever from a very young age, this will never happen. Strong childhood believes stick for life. So, sorry kiddo.
- What if a nobel is raised to be perfect and better than all but since he failed being the best no one implied he's even moderately good let alone the best of the best?
- Even if a nobel is worst of the worst everyone would still treat them like they're the best of the best.
- Don't be so sure.
- It is right though. What do you know about nobelty anyway?
- Much more than you could imagine.
- What?
- Never mind
- You can't just...
- I said never mind