5

Steve, Kiara, Peggy and Howard are currently in a plane on their way to Austria.

'The Hydra camp is in Krausberg, tucked between these two mountain ranges.' Peggy explains to Steve and Kiara. 'It's a factory of some kind.'

'We should be able to drop you right on the doorstep.' Howard says.

'Just get the plane as close as you can.' Steve says. 'You two are gonna be in a lot of trouble when you land.'

'And you two won't?' Peggy asks.

'Where we are going, if anybody yells at us, we can just shoot them.' Kiara says.

'They will undoubtedly shoot back, Kie.'

'Well, let's hope it's good for something.' Steve says, referring to the shield he uses on tour.

'Hey, Kiara?' Howard asks. 'If we're not in too much of a hurry, I thought we could stop off in Lucerne for a late-night fondue.'

'Tempting, but I gotta pass the offer on to my sister. I'm going with him.'

'Your loss.' Howards says which makes Kiara smirk.

'Stark is the best civilian pilot I've ever seen.' Kiara says. 'He's mad enough to brave his airspace. We're lucky to have him.'

'So, are you two. . . Do you. . . Fondue?' Steve asks Kiara.

'This is your transponder.' Peggy says as she gives it to Kiara. 'Activate it when you're ready and the signal will lead us straight to you two.'

'Are you sure this thing works, Peg?' Kiara asks as she looks at the black transponder in her hand.

'It's been tested more than Steve, Kie.' Howard says, answering Kiara's question.

Then some outside forces start to shoot at the plane which makes the entire thing shake.

Steve and Kiara stand up, clearly having the same idea, and walk to the door from the small plane.

'Get back here! We're taking you all the way in!' Peggy says.

'As soon as we're clear, you turn this thing around and get the hell out of here!' Steve orders Peggy.

'You can't give me orders!'

'The hell I can't!' Steve says as he pulls Kiara close to him. 'I'm a Captain!'

And then Steve jumps out with Kiara still pulled to his body, him holding on to her as tight as he possibly can.

They land somewhere close to the enemy lines. Kiara falls on top of Steve and they both look at eachother.

Kiara quickly stands up as she hears a sound. Steve follows her. When they look around they see nothing more than a owl in a tree.

***
After a time of walking through the now dark woods Steve and Kiara arrive at the place.

'What's the plan, Steve?' Kiara asks.

'That.' Steve says as he points to the incoming trucks.

They manage to slip into one but when they look up, they see two Hydra soldiers just sitting and staring at them.

'Fellas.' Steve says.

Then Steve and Kiara both take on the Hydra soldiers and throw them out of the truck just before they enter the gates.

Steve walks to the back and puts his shield infront of him.

'What are you doing?' Kiara asks.

'Making sure I can knock anyone who checks this truck out before they call their leader of whoever is in charge here.'