50

After their shower Kiara and Steve are sitting on the balcony of Coulsons loft, drinking tea Kiara made. They've been talking for almost a half our now about what they've been up to.

'Oh, I forgot.' Steve says.

'What?' Kiara asks as she looks from the view of New York to Steve.

'I meant to give this to you.' Steve says as he hands her his dog tags.

'Your dog tags?' Kiara asks as she looks at them. 'You sure?'

'Yeah, I want you to have them.' Steve says with a smile.

Kiara puts the dog tags around her neck as she smiles. 'Thank you.'

Steve looks at her as he admires her. He missed her so much the time that they spent apart. They spent the rest of the day talking with eachother, just chilling the whole day at the apartment.

A few days later, Kiara got up early. Because it's the 4th of the July it's Steve's birthday. Kiara has something special planned for him tonight.

Kiara looks at herself in the mirror in Coulson's room. She's wearing a lacy bra with matching underwear and a gather belt that connects to some tigh high stockings. All of them are the same red color.

Before Steve wakes up she calls Natasha. Kiara told her about her idea and Natasha said to video call her when she had it on. Partly because it was Natasha's idea when they talked about a gift for Steve over the phone and partly because Natasha just wants to reassure Kiara in case she gets doubts about this whole idea.

Natasha picks up with a big smirk on her face, knowing why Kiara's calling her right now. 'Well, no need to be ashamed. Let me see.' She says.

Kiara puts her phone against something and walks backwards, giving Natasha the full look of how Kiara looks right now.

'Are you fucking kidding me!' She yells out. Kiara sushes her immediately, not wanting Steve to wake up yet. 'Kie, you look so hot!'

'Nat!' Kiara calls out.

'Oh, shut up and spare me.' Natasha says. 'You've seen me in less.'

'What?!' Kiara can hear Bucky yell in the background.

'Nothing, baby!' Natasha yells back. 'Just give me a sec!'

'Baby, huh?' Kiara asks with a smirk.

'We'll talk about it later.' Natasha says. 'He's going to love this.' She says. When Kiara doesn't sat anything Natasha scoffs. 'Kie, what are you pouting for? You parade around him naked all the time.'

Kiara crosses her arms over her chest. 'First of all I don't parade around him naked. Usually, I'm just on his bed. . . or on his lap in his chair. . . or tied up against some part of his room.'

'All right!' Natasha says quickly. 'I got the picture, not parading but constantly naked.'

'Okay! I get it.' Kiara says.

'Look.' Natasha says before Kiara can cook up something else in her mind. 'You know Steve loves you. He definitely wants you. He made that clear. And you cannot deny that you look fucking good in this.' She says. 'And you know he's going to love this.'

'You're right.' Kiara says.

'And I know he has been collecting your underwear somehow.' Natasha says.

'What the hell?!' Kiara can hear Bucky yell again in the background.

Natasha sighs. 'But you can't let him keep the underwear of this one.' She says. Before Kiara can ask how the hell Natasha knows this, she starts to talk again. 'This is too hot and too expensive for him to keep. You got it, Carter?'