56

Tony is currently busy making his own gauntlet. Kiara is doing better than she was when she came back from Vormir but she is still upset.

She called his brother, who didn't "blip" an hour ago. He was crying pretty bad and Kiara promised him she would come to visit once all of this is over.

When Tony puts the stones in the gauntlet and watch it very carfully to see if anything goes wrong.

'Boom!' Rocket says after a few seconds.

Tony and Bruce flinch and that makes Kiara smile a bit.

When it's completely done, Rocket is checking the gauntlet to see if everything is good.

'All right, the glove's ready.' He says. 'Question is, who's gonna snap their freakin' fingers?'

'I'll do it.' Thor says

'Excuse me?' Tony says.

'It's okay.'

'Stop, stop. Slow down.'

'Thor. Just wait.' Clint says. 'We haven't decided who's gonna put that on yet.'

'I'm sorry. What, we're all just sitting around waiting for the right opportunity?' Thor asks.

'We should at least discuss it.' Scott says.

'Look, sitting here staring at the thing is not gonna bring everybody back. I'm the strongest Avenger, okay? So, this responsibility falls upon me.'

'Normally, your right.' Tony says.

'It's my duty.'

'It's not about that.'

'It's not that.'

'Hey buddy.'

'Stop it! Just let me.' Thor grabs Tony's hand. 'Just let me do it. Just let me do something good. Something right.'

'Look, it's not just the fact that that glove is channeling enough energy to light up a continent. I'm telling you. You're in no condition.'

'What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?'

'Cheez Whiz?'

'Rhodey!' Kiara warns.

'Lighting.'

'Yeah.'

'Lighting.'

'Lighting won't help you, pal.' Bruce says. 'It's gotta be me. You saw what those stones did to Thanos. They almost killed him. None of you could survive.'

'How do we know you will? I can't lose someone else, Bruce.'

'We don't. But the radiation's mostly gamma.' Bruce looks at the golve. 'It's like. . . I was made for this.'

Bruce grabs the glove carefully.

'Good to go, yeah?' Tony asks.

'Let's do it.'

'Okay, remember, everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago you're just brining them back to now, today. Don't change anything from the last 5 years.' Tony explains.

'Got it.' Bruce says.

Kiara grabs Steve's shield as protection, Scott puts his mask on, so does Rhodey, Thor is standing infront of Rocket, who puts his glasses on and Tony puts on his suit and also has a shield while Clint stands behind him.

'Friday, do me a favor and activate Barn Door Protocol, will ya?'

'Yes, boss.'

All the doors are closing.