6

Steve and Kiara are crossing everything on a map, the same one they saw in the facility. It's where some of the Hydra bases are. They didn't get a good look but good enough to remember.

'The fifth one was here in Poland, right near the Baltic. And the sixth one was. . .' Steve says but he can't seem to find it.

Kiara takes the pen from Steve because she does remember.

'About here, 30, 40 miles west of the Maginot Line.'

'We just got a quick look.'

'Well, nobody's perfect.' Peggy says.

'No, they are not. See ya, Steve.' Kiara says as she walks away.

***
Steve and Kiara are walking through the streets of London. Steve asked if she had some time and she said yes.

'So, you want me on your team?' Kiara asks.

'Yes, I do.'

'And the Colonel agreed with a woman being on this important team?'

'I insited. I saw what you can do, Kie. And after I told him what I saw. He gave me premission to let you in on the team.'

'A team that's going to do what?'

'Getting rid of Hydra. So, are you in?'

'Of course I am.' Kiara says with a smile. 'Are we almost there, by the way?'

Steve also said he was gonna take Kiara to a special place.

'Almost.'

When they're almost there, Steve stops Kiara from walking further.

'Close your eyes.' He says.

'What?'

'Close your eyes.'

Kiara closes her eyes as she chuckels. Steve puts his hands over her eyes as they slowly walk to the place.

'Okay. Open them.' Steve says.

Kiara opens her eyes to a beautiful view of a lake with a blanket, food and wine. There are a few candles and a another blanket just in case.

'Wow. Steve, this is beautiful.' Kiara says.

'Glad you like it.' Steve says.

He exstends a hand out for Kiara, she takes it and they both sit down.

'Not that I'm complaining. But to what do I own this plesure?'

'For never stopping believing in me.' Steve says. 'Even tough everyone told me I wasn't enough. You, you told me I was. Your the one who kept believing in me. And because of that, I'm now doing what I've always dreamed off.'

'Your giving me too much credit, Steve. The reason that you are what you are now, is all you.' Kiara says with a smile.

'But you pushed me to do it. And I'm always gonna be greatful for that, Kie.'

'So, how's Bucky doing?' Kiara says as she puts a grape in her mouth.

'He's doing better. Still a little weak, but better.'

'That's good to hear. I know you care a lot about him.'

'He's not the only one I care about.' Steve says, clearly referring to Kiara.

'You. . . do?' Kiara asks.

Steve moves closer to Kiara and puts a hand on her cheek, caressing it with his tumb.

'Yeah.' He breathes out as he leans in a little.

With only a few inches apart, Steve looks Kiara deep in the eye as he asks.

'Can I kiss you?'

'Yeah.' Kiara breathes out.

Steve leans in more and moves his lips against hers. After a while Steve ghosts his tongue over her bottem lip and Kiara gives him premission as she opens her mounth a little.

Steve slips his tongue into her mounth, tasting the flavour of the grape she just ate. When he pulls away, they're both out of breath.

They enjoy the rest of the night before they have to go back

A/N: I'm not ready for this next part. So, brace yourselves.