14

Kiara wakes up the next morning. When she opens her eyes she sees that Steve is looking at her.

'What?' Kiara asks him after she gets used to the light.

'Nothing. It's just. . .'

'It's what?'

'You look so beautiful in the morning.'

'I. . . do?' Kiara asks as she shifts a little so she can look at Steve properly.

'Yeah.' He breathes out as he tugs a piece of her hair behind her ear. 'You always did.' He whispers.

'How did you sleep?' Kiara asks as her breath hitches, still doesn't know what she feels about him exactly.

'Best night sleep I've had in a long time. You?'

'Good. Thanks for asking.' Kiara says as she sits up a little bit.

'Thank you for tonight, by the way.'

'No problem.' Kiara says with a smile. 'But you don't ever have to thank me for taking care of my roommate. You have been taking care of me for the past two months, it's the least I can do.'

Steve looks her deep in the eyes, losing all of his selfcontrol not to kiss her, and he smashes his lips on hers. For a reason, without thinking twice, she starts kissing him back.

Steve grabs Kiara's hips and places her on his lap as he deepens the kiss. Kiara puts her full weight on him, hitting his buldge. As she feels his buldge against the right part of her, she can't help but to moan into his mouth, she feels him twitch underneath her instantly.

His grip on her hips tighten and he pulls her harder onto his lap, clearly wanting to feel more friction between them after so long, something she eagerly agrees with. She grinds her hips against him and revels in the way the hard lenght of him rubs against her. Steve lets out an carnal growl as his teeth latch onto her bottom lip, he gives it a slight tug before releasing it and coming back to give it a gentle suck.

One of his hands reach up to the back of her neck and tilts her head slightly to the side. Then his mounth moves from her lips and heads down as he licks and sucks on her neck. Kiara moans at what he's doing and she can feel him smile against her neck, meaning he found out about that weak spot.

His hands wander to the top of her hair and pulls her hairtye out of it. Letting her black, curly hair fall over her shoulders as he strokes through her hair with his hands, feeling the softness of it against his fingertops.

Then Kiara's phone goes off and they both freeze. Kiara reaches for her phone and looks who is calling her.

'It's Coulson.' She says as she picks up, still sitting on Steve's lap.

'A.c.?' Kiara asks.

'Hey, sorry for calling this early in the morning, but I could really use your help with something.'

'What is it?' Kiara asks worried.

'Everything okay?' Steve mouths.

'No idea.' Kiara mouths back.

'We have a Asgardian staff from a fallen tree. Well, at least the print of it. Could be dangerous. Care to take a look at it?'

'I'll be there right away.' Kiara says and then she hangs up.

'What is it?' Steve asks as she puts her phone away.

'Coulson needs my help with something alien.' Kiara says as she gets off his lap. 'I won't be long.' She reassures him.

'Wait.' Steve says before she can walk any further.

'What?'

'Can we. . . Can we talk about this later?'