68

Kiara couldn't believe her eyes when they landed in the water plane by Tony's resort. Tropical plants are everywhere and the blue ocean was perfect.

Her white sundress sways a little in the island breeze as she hums in satisfaction. Steve comes up from behind her and warps his arms around her.

'This is beautiful.' Steve says as he sighs contently.

'It is.' Kiara says as she looks at the view.

They are standing on the huge balcony, both looking at the sea in front of them. They're completely sealed off. Not one other house is there within miles so they have the place all to themselves.

'Are you happy, sweetheart?' Steve husks into Kiara's ear.

'So happy.' Kiara sighs as she turns around in his embrace and puts her arms around his neck. 'I like you with a beard, by the way.' She says.

'Yeah?' Steve asks.

'Yeah. It suits you.' Kiara says.

Steve smiles as leans down and kisses Kiara. He picks he up and she giggles. 'I still can't believe you're my wife.' He says.

'Well, then you better start believing, Mr. Rogers. Because I am.' Kiara says and then kisses his nose softly.

Steve smiles as he spins her around, making her squeal. He laughs as he falls with her on the huge bed in their room.

***
Six days later Kiara and Steve are both laying on the private beach, enjoying the sun, the peace and quiet and most of all, they're enjoying their time together.

Kiara stands up and Steve looks at her. 'Wanna take a swim with me?' She asks.

Steve grins as he quickly stands up, picks up Kiara and walks with her over his shoulder towards the sea, making her squeal.

'This isn't what I meant!' Kiara says.

Steve laughs. 'But, it's the way I prefer it, baby.' He says as he lowers her down again.

Kiara jumps into his arms and throws her arms around his neck. 'Too bad we have to go home tomorrow.' She says.

'Yeah.' Steve says. 'I had a really great time, though.'

'Me too.' Kiara says and then leans down and kisses him.

He kisses her back with the same passion, turning around with her one time before he pulls away.

'I love you, Mrs. Rogers.' Steve says.

'You really like calling me that these days, aren't you?' Kiara asks with a raised eyebrow.

Steve smirks. 'Of course I do. I like it that you have my last name now.' He says.

Kiara giggles. 'What did I get myself into?' She jokes.

'An amazing life with me.' Steve says as he smirks. 'And Sarah, of course.' He adds.

'And I wouldn't trade it for anything.' Kiara says.

'So, I was thinking.' Steve begins.

'Yeah?'

'Now that we have Sarah and that we're married.' Steve says nervously.

Kiara puts her hands on his cheeks. 'Babe, you don't have to be nervous. You can tell me.' She says softly.

'I was thinking. . . Maybe we could retire?' Steve asks.

First when Kiara says nothing, Steve starts to get more nervous than he already is about until she finally speaks up.

'I was actually giving that a lot of thought, too.' Kiara says. 'I just didn't know if you would like it so I kept it to myself.'

'You could've asked me, baby.' Steve says with a smile.

Kiara sighs. 'I know.' She says as she strokes his right cheek with her thumb. 'But like you I was nervous to bring it up, I guess.' She says. 'It would be very nice to have that life with you.' Kiara says as she pictures it in her head.

'I feel the same way.' Steve says with a smile. 'I've been dreaming about that kind of life with you ever since we shared our first kiss.'

Kiara giggles. 'God. That seems like ages ago.' She says.

Steve smiles. 'That's because it was ages ago, love.' He says. 'Can't believe we finally made it, though.'

'Me neither.' Kiara says. 'But we did.' She says with a smile.

'Oh, we definitely did.' Steve says.

***
That night Steve and Kiara are watching a movie. It's their last night there and they agreed to just sit back and relax with each other.

Kiara has her head on Steve's shoulder as he has his arm around her. His finger intertwined with hers and they have a blanket around them.

When the movie ends, Steve notices Kiara's fallen asleep on his shoulder. He smiles, looking at her as he moves her hair out of her face and kisses her forehead.

He gets the blanket off of them and picks her up bridal style. He walks them to the bedroom and lays her down in bed. He puts the blanket over her and then moves around it, getting in the bed himself.

He lays his arm over her waist and then soon drifts off to sleep himself, smiling to himself as he feels as happy as a man can possibly feel.

The next morning Kiara wakes up earlier than Steve. Since it's the last day there, she decides to take a morning dive in the pool.

She kisses the top of Steve's head softly and then gets out of bed. She changes into a bikini and dives into the pool, loving the feeling of the cool water around her.

She swims a few laps before she meets two feet. She looks up and sees Steve standing there in his swimming trunks.

'Care to join me?' Kiara asks.

'Fuck, yeah I am.' Steve says.

Kiara sticks her hand out to him. 'Here let me help you get in the pool.' She says with a smile.

Steve takes her hand and before he can say anything, Kiara pulls on his arm hard, pulling him into the pool with force.

Steve comes up as Kiara laughs loudly. 'I can't believe you fell for that.' She says.

'Oh, we're being funny now, aren't we?' Steve asks as he swims towards her, picking her up.

'Yeah, I am.' Kiara says. 'Goodmorning.' She says.

'Goodmorning, baby.' He says and kisses her. 'Ready to go back today?'

Kiara sighs. 'No.' She says.

Steve smirks. 'Me neither.' He says.

'Did you sleep okay?' Kiara asks.

'With you?' Steve asks. 'Always.' He says.

They enjoy the rest of the day before they have to go back to the others. Just talking and swimming all day. Doing the little, enjoyable things

A/N: The next chapter is gonna be a epilogue. But I have a surprise for ya'll.