57

Everyone arrives at the Barton house where Clint's kids are already waiting for him. Clint drops his bags and quickly runs to his kids, giving him a hug.

Tony also quickly searches for his daughter. Once he finds her, he picks her up and gives her a hug, too.

Kiara feels a lot better. She is already back at full strenght. But, there is still ons obstacle waiting for her inside. Well, not exactly a obstacle.

Her and Steve's daughter is currently inside. A daughter from wich Steve is still unaware of since Kiara slept the whole flight and they didn't exactly had a propper talk when they were in the fight of their lives.

Steve, Natasha, Sam, Bucky, Wanda and Kiara walk to the house when they hear a door open and a little blond girl, who everyone but Kiara has never seen before, walks out of it.

Everyone looks confused at the little girl except for Kiara, who looks at her with a big smile on her face.

When the little girl sees Kiara, a big smile forms on her face and she starts running towards them. The others are even more confused now but Kiara couldn't be happier to see her daughter again after days of pain and suffering.

'Mommy!' The little girl yells as she gets closer to Kiara.

Everyone looks at the girl with wide eyes.

'Hey, honey!' Kiara says as she picks Sarah up. 'How was it here?' She asks with a smile.

'It was awesome! We played lot's of games and Lila even learned me how to shoot with a bow and arrow!' Sarah says excited which makes Kiara smile.

'That's great! Am I gonna hear from Laura that my little girl behaved?'

Sarah nods as she smiles.

Even when her days are as bad as it can get, her daughter always cheers her up with her happiness.

Kiara puts her down and kneels in front of her, knowing she has much explaining to do.

'Hey, why don't you say hi to uncle Clint and I'll be right behind you, okay?'

'Okay!' Sarah says as she runs past all the others, not yet knowing who they are and she runs to Clint and the others.

Then she walks back to the still shocked group that was having no idea what was going on.

'Kie!' Natasha says as she hugs her. 'You're a mother?!' She asks as she pulls away.

'Yes, I am. I gave birth to her nine months after the snap.'

'That's amazing, Kie!' Natasha says. 'Congrats!'

'Thanks, Nat.' Kiara says with a smile. 'I'll talk to Steve now, it's his daughter too, after all.'

'Do that. I'll get your stuff inside.'

'Thank you.'

Kiara walks to Steve, takes him to the extra little house from Clint and Laura and closes the door.

'Is she-'

'She is, Steve. Remember I felt lightheaded before we went to save Vision?'

Steve nods, remembering like it was yesterday. And in a way, for him, it is.

'Well, aperently I was pregnant before we went to save them and fight Thanos.'

Steve sits down on the bench.

'Are you mad?' Kiara asks as she walks to him, afraid of his answer.

Steve places his hands on her hips and pulls her on his lap.