40

It's been a few months since the Sokovia Accords happend and the Avengers seperated. Kiara hasn't heard from anyone else and assumed everyone else that didn't sign the accords are either locked up or on the run.

She's still been fighting bad guys. But instead as a Avenger of an Shield agent, she's doing it as an vigelante. For now Kiara gets ready stop some guys who are dealing weapons and drugs.

In this past few months she really changed, things like her personality because of everything that has been going on this past month.

The biggest struggle she's had is that the bones in her arms couldn't handle the power anymore and some of them even snapped.

Now everytime she uses her powers, it hurts badly in her arms. She only found a short term solution for it, she uses bandages and rapid bone healing. Sadly that only helps for a few minutes.

She grabs her keyes and leaves her little apartment to find those guys. One of them may be Inhuman so she needs to watch out.

***

She stands on a roof and hears the car coming. She uses her powers to shut down the tires first. Once the car stands still she uses her powers to turn off the lights so they can't see she's coming.

'Get it. Kill it! Shoot anything that moves.' Kiara hears one of the guys saying.

Kiara uses her powers to let something vibrate at a shop. One of those guys start to shoot the shop with one of their guns. They clearly fell for her trap.

Kiara lands behind the person who's shooting and beats him up. But when he gets to the ground he says.

'Help.'  He looks scared at Kiara. Like, truely scared. 'He. . . He got me. He'll kill us all.'

Then he drops to the ground, leaving Kiara with his blood on her hands. Kiara looks around and sees a older woman showing up from behind a car. When a other one of them is going to shoot, the first thing Kiara thinks about is the woman.

'Get back!' Kiara says while she runs to the woman.

The woman screams as Kiara gets her behind the bus to protect her. Then she can hear a car engine getting louder and louder.

Kiara stands before the woman, trying to protect her. While the car starts to drive towards the other group.

'Shoot it! Shoot it now!' One of those guys says.

He shoots the car and the car flies into the air, but it doesn't seem to affect it, and it doesn't blow the car up. Instead, the car are now on fire, it lands on all four weels again.

'Trippy.' Kiara whispers to herself.

The burning car crashes into the van and since there is gas on the floor, everything around them starts to flame.
The men scream as they get dragged away by a person. Kiara looks at the scene with wide eyes.

One of those guys keeps screaming "no" and "please" as the person begins to stand before him. Then he gets killed by this person, getting blood all over the van and the other man who is still sitting inside the van.

The second that man comes out of the car, he gets knocked out. Kiara expects that that man gets killed, too. But, instead he gets dragged away by the person and gets thrown into the car trunk.

When Kiara gets a better look at the whole scene, she can see a man. Only he doesn't have a normal head. Instead he has a skull, just a skull. And its on fire.

He looks at Kiara for a sec and then gets back into his car and drives away while Kiara hears the police coming. So she uses her powers to fly away and she lands on a rooftop. But this time Tony and Ross get out of the cars along with other police men.

'What the hell?' Kiara says to herself.

Tony and Ross both walk to the scene and look around. The fire is still sizziling and burning and the whole place looks like a mess. One of the police officers walks to Tony and Ross with a witness, the woman she saved from getting shot.

'Can you explain to these gentlemen what you just saw?' The police officer asks the woman.

'I was walking down the street when I saw a girl in her late 20s fighting some guys after she used a sort of blast to take out the lights.'

'Kie.' Tony says soft.

'When one of them was about to shoot to me, she runs to me and gets me behind a white van, right over there. Then a man with a car arrives and he started to drive towards the other men. So they used a sort of missle to shoot the car and it started to fly. But the car caught on fire and just landed on all four weels again.'

Tony and Ross both look at eachother and then back and the woman.

'The fire car smashed into the van and because of the leaked gass, the street caught on fire. He killed a guy and took a other. When she and I could get a good look we saw that he doesn't have a normal head, instead he has a skull for head that was on fire. Like actual fire. He looked at her for a second and then got back into his car again and drove away.'

'Thank you for the information, ma'am.' Tony says.

Ross gets his phone and calls his men.
'Quake was just here. I want a man hunt for her within the next 36 hours. Is that clear?' Ross says. 'Good.' He stuffs his phone back into his pocket.

Kiara has 36 hours, maybe less before she is gonna be hunted again. But she also has to stop this flame person.

***

Kiara sneaks into the hostpital with the help of secret tunnels underneath the hostpital to talk to a survivor from that incident. She needs to know more about this man that was hunting them.

First Kiara looks if there are no guards standing infront of his door. He is, after all, still a global fugitive. Luckly for Kiara there are no guards.

She quickly walks to the room and opens the door, she walks in and closes the door. 'How are we feeling today?' Kiara asks.

The guards wanna come in but Kiara uses her powers to keep the door closed. 'I've been tracking weapon sales, and I know you were hired to steal one. You even jacked a big rig to help carry out.'

'We were just paid for a smash-and-grab job.'

'Why were these people hunting you?'

'Open the door!' A guard orders.

'We don't know.'

'Who is he?'

'Did they kill my friends?'

'All but one.'

The man sighs.

'But you're gonna have to give me a little bit more if I'm gonna find him alive.'

'Save him, please, before he burns him, too.'

'You'll see your buddy again once you heal up. Just tell me what's. . .'

He gets up from the hostpital bed and groans. 'No. No. It's too late for me. They say when the Rider burns you. . .' His chest starts to bleed very much. '. . .He burns your soul. And a soul can never heal.'

Then he drops to the ground, holding his chest. Kiara uses her powers to make a hole in the wall and jumps out before the guards can come in.