Chapter 1.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.01•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Taehyung stop!" I said while breathing hard as Taehyung just looked and smirked at me...

"Tae-Tae please stop I can't-just can't, Stop"

I breathed hard as my eyes rolled back made me to breath hard while having my hand over my chest made Taehyung to look back at me as he laughed....

"You can't even run" Taehyung said as he walked towards me, The cold breeze kissed my cheeks as I higher my head and looked at him made my cheeks to heated when he walked towards me while an sweet smile having his one hand shoved into his jackets pocket, He walked and hold my cheek as he caressed it.....

"Babe, I'm sorry, but you told me to jog with me" I wide my eyes as I wrinkles my nose made me to hit his muscular biceps....

"I told you! You forced me to run with you" He laughed as he hold my hand made butterflies to dance into my stomach as we walked towards the bench and sat....

"But jogging is good for health and I care about my bub alot" He said while cupping my cheeks made me to pout as I joint my eyebrows in anger thus I hit his hand....

"You know I just can't run" He laughed as he tucked the hair strands under my ear made me to shyly smile, I know he's loves whenever I smile in shy, I'm sure lots of butterflies also went dance into his stomach.....

"But why don't you felt tired whenever you ran through my mind, umm wait let me think, Why just don't you felt tired cause you used to walk, run always like always into my nind" He said while spreading his arms indicating the wide as my cheeks heated made me to smile in sht and hit his arm....

"Yahh, stop it"

I said shyly as I hide my face into my palms made him to chuckle as he hugged me made me to felt his warmness and buried my face into his chest and sniff the scent of him without him knowing and closing my eyes to feel it, It's so sweet, he's so sweet, just so sweet....

--

Jimin enters Jungkook's office with an excited face "Hey Kook, let's hit a clut, I've heard that new strippers had come and they're pretty young and sexy" Jimin whispers made Jungkook to sigh.....

"Actually, JungSeok is alone at home, I just can't leave him alone all night"

"Oh C'mon buddy the maids are with him then why to worry-

"That's the prob Jimin, I can't leave my son in the filthy hands of my cheap maids" Jungkook said as Jimin rolled his eyes....

"Alright buddy then have a nice babysitter for him"