Chapter 9.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.09•°*"˜.•°*"˜

[Listen to Black Swan Slowed and Reverb Version on Loob while reading for better experience]

I could feel my chest being heavy as I gulped, Jungseok looked back and ran to him as he hugged his legs but here me was looking down with teary eyes, I don't have any dare to even move my little finger as soul left my body, I heard him unlocking his phones as I gulped......

"Yeonjun, Jungseok is coming better play with him". He called one of his bodyguard as Jungseok looked up at him. "Buddy go Yeonjun Hyung is waiting for you". He smiled in wife as he nodded his head, I with wide eyes jerked ny head at his saying as I watched Jungseok running and opening the door, With weak legs I also stood and was about to walk passed with my leftover courage but he stood in front of me.....

Made my breath to heavy as I was still looking down, tears weren't even rolling to my cheeks but the drops, direct were dropping on the ground, I took a step back when he walks towards, I clenched the edges of my frock when he again come closer made me to bite my quivering lips while going back, I didn't realized Jungseok's study chair was between as my knees bumped and I fell and sat on the chair......

Jungkook smirked and hold the head of the chair near my face as my teared self squirmed and tears were coming making me feel vulnerable, I squirmed more when he near his face towards mine, I almost felt his breath over me.  

"Don't need to be afraid honey"

I gulped and buried my hand on my lap as I sniffed, I flinched when his fingers touched my chin making my face to lift, My soul almost trembled when I saw his face damn near to mine, wearing that disgusting mischievous smirk all over his face making me to squirm more as I immediately looked down.....

"You know how much my son missed you when you weren't present". I gulped when he said with an chuckle. "Look". I jumped in horror when he banged his both hands on the handle of the chair made him to chuckle.....

"I'm really possessive and curios about my son, I just can't trust anyone as my son don't like anyone but he's, he's attached to you and only wants you to be his babysitter, so I want to make a deal with you"

I didn't said anything like I'm a mannequin "Are you even listening?!". He said in an stern voice made me to tremble as I nodded "Words".   "Ye-yes"

"How many times should I say that look at me when talking". I closed my eyes for a second made tears to roll down as I higher my teary eyes at him and gulped when his breath fan over my lips, his piercing eyes was glued on me as I don't have more courage to look more but I don't have any choice "So ready to hear the deal?!"