Chapter 15.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.15•°*"˜.•°*"˜

The hard slap was landed on my face made me to fell on the ground. "You're a fucking whore, I never thought that". Hearing these disgusting words from the person that you always consider as your dad is something very shameful....

I closes my eyes cause I knew that dad will say that, I peeked at mom who was stood near the kitchen while holding her sobs as I smiled at her, I don't know why I did but I smiled but I chocked hardly when dad kicked me hardly on my stomach made my mom to scream as she ran to me but as soon as dad glared at her made her to froze at her spot, Pathetic.

"I thought I raised you well, but look what you did! I spend years of my life working under Mr. Jeon and I never even think of doing it, I'm his trusted and look now what you did! Because of you he fired me, I saved my post for my son now you DESTROYED EVERYTHING". He yelled as he again kick me made my breath to stop for a moment, with wide eyes I hold my stomach while gasping for air.....

"First you seduced him, slept with him and then blamed him for rape, Are you fucking insane! I never thought that you're that cheap, that's why I never wanted a girl, If your mother throw you then I would never have to see this day, Girl is a disappointment and they always are the reason of dirt on our clean name"

He spat making me to break as I cried when he again kick me making my windpipe to seal, He looked at his hand for which he slapped me as he made an disgusting face like he had touched something filthy. "Now I've to clean myself cause I've touched a Unholy thing like you". He walked as I curled up into a ball, I know that something like that would happen, I know that they'll blame me and will never ask him, there's a rule of the world.....

The voice of the girl is always weaker then a man, cause he's a man, he have power and the hold, he rules over woman, A woman always has to shut her mouth and bear everything, when I was quite he did everything on me, he showed me his power and when I spoke, when I raised my voice, all the blame is now on me, all the heavy metal is on my shoulders to carry and they're now crushing me.....

They said that I seduced him *Chuckle* slept with him and asks for money and when he denied I case a file of him rapping me, I read it in the article, I knew that something like that would happen, not just cause he's a wealthy man just because his gender is Man, a man can do anything and people believe him whatever he says cause his voice is ten times higher then the voice of woman, at the end the Woman always loses the fight.....

My mom ran to me and hold my head in her lap as she caressed my hairs, my heart ached to see her crying, I higher my hand and touched her face, she's so soft, I was even afraid to touch her,  cause I was afraid what if she also jerk my hand and will say you're Unholy and dirty! you made me filthy....