Chapter 2.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.02•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Y/n, babe what happened?!"

I immediately jerked my eyes at Taehyung as I smiled....

"What nothing"

"You seems to he off, did something happened?!"

No matter how much I try to hide the pain inside me Taehyung always caught the disease inside me without me saying anything, maybe that's what Love called!

I smiled as I gulped and my eyes went teary made Taehyung to panic he hold my cheek and as soon as his soft, comfortable skin came in connection with mine I burst and immediately hugged him as he patted my back in order to calm me down thus I was sobbing.....

"Hey, hey its alright babe now tell me what happened!"

He broke the hug and cupped my cheeks as I was taking hiccups by the sobs, my eyes were down as Taehyung wiped my tears....

"Was it your dad again?!"

And he guess, he always like that I never says anything but he always guesses my pain which made me fall for him more and there I fall for his Love again....

"Da-dad beat Mo-mom again"

Taehyung sigh and immediately pulled me into his warm embrace as I cried in his arms while clenching his brown shirt.....

--

Jungkook was in his room when his maid came with an knock....

"Master, Miss. Y/n has arrived"

A mischievous grin appeared on his face as he nodded and stood, He always went to his office on time but today he didn't cause he wanted to see and meet you first, he walked towards his mirror as he smirked and brushed his perfect hairs and checked his suit......

I walked in as my mouth hung low by the interior, It's and huge mension as the walls were painted in white, with the cream, shiny tiles making me to had my reflection in, I smell the beautiful scent around the whole area as I sniffed making my lungs to fill with them, I looked at the interior, brown one, asthetic and giving royal vibes and with hanging a wide portrait of Mr. Jeon made me gulp at how he stares into my soul even through the painting of him.....

"Welcome Y/n"

I looked back as he walks towards me with his professional walk like a model he is, His hairs were brushed back revealing his perfect shiny forehead but some strands of hairs were coming and kissing his forehead, His hand was inside, shoved into his pants pocket while the other tattooed on was hung and was walking with him towards me, I didn't had any a dare to look at him as I immediately lower my head.....