Chapter 27.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.27•°*"˜.•°*"˜

I looked down while holding the bed as Jungkook smiled and walked towards me, He was holding a box in his hand as he sat besides me and offered me the wide, flat box, I looked at him with an blank expression as he smiled, smiled in bunny which is obviously the most dangerous thing ever.......

I hold the box in my hand as I gulped and were scared that what would be in this, with trembling hands I hold the box and opened the cap as I gasped to saw a elegant skin coloured dress, I looked at Jungkook who smiled at me made me to gulp......

"It's for you"

He said as I hold the straps of the dress, It was an elegant party wear that beautiful Idols or celebrities used to wear, I looked at the dress with wide eyes and just lost in it, It was so beautiful that I never even thought of wearing something like that.....

"I want you to wear it"

I looked at Jungkook but I lowered my eyes, Jungkook walked towards me as he held my chin to lift my face up, he brushed his hands in my hairs as he spoke......

"Bun will obviously look good on your hairs with this dress, I'll be waiting, change it in the dressing room"

I jerked my eyes at him, at his behaviour he wasn't like that, never was like that, how the hell he changed that much......

I nodded and walked towards the dressing room as I hold the edges of my cloth that I was wearing, I remove the dress that I was wearing from my body, standing naked in front of the mirror, I took a deep breath, The scars and every mark on my body is faded and somewhere is fading, I looked at my thighs as the grip that Taehyung made left mark there made my eyes to went teary.....

I wore the dress as I smiled while looking at myself in the mirror, It was an long dress with an long tail at my back and of skin coloured, it's one side having a split, revealing your left thigh and, down shouldered, straps on the shoulders, revealing my milky neck and shoulders....

You gulped as you smiled unknownly cause you were looking beautiful, You sat on the chair as you don't know but to obey Jungkook and that's the thing you're doing now You lift your head up and made a bun as you place your hair bangs on your forehead and smiled knowing that you're looking beautiful.......

You opened the door while your heart was banging inside, as soon as you opened the door Jungkook turned listening to the door sound as his eyes widen by the beauty, She walked while revealing her milky thigh as her hairs were in an bun just like he said her to be, she wore a line of black in her eye as having a light shaded pink lipstick on her plumpy lips made him to gulp while looking at her details as he could listen to his heart beat which he never ever did to.......