Epilogue.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊•°*"˜.•°*"˜

'It takes a Monster to kill a Monster and imma great example'

"Miss Y/n you're under arrest for Killing Jeon Jungkook and also Kim Taehyung". I watched Namjoon eyes widen, Lisa starts to cry as she ran to me and hugged me, I sigh as I crouched down and pecked her forehead. "Don't worry Momma will be alright". Jungseok came to me as he immediately hugged me made me to caress him. "Y/n, You!-". I smiled as I hold his hands. "It's true, I believe and trust you, I know that you'll take care of my childrens like you did, Please don't let them even feel me". My tears rolled down as Lisa starts to cry harder, I smiled as the police dragged me.

--

I've been transferred into the central jail as the smell is so hell in there and the criminal women are just so scary and weird in here, Muscular women having tattoos all over even on their faces, it's even scary to make an eye contact.

"I listened that she had killed her husband and her lover". One of the lady said in an mocking tone as I hugged my knees. "Killing your husband for your lover is sounds fine but killing both sounds awkward". The women laughed hardly as I chuckled making them to keep quiet, it went silence in the whole cell and only laugh of mine was echoing, I don't know but I was laughing effortlessly, I should've to cry by these statements?! As I used to cry over little things in the past but why now laughing like a maniac. "It's kinda funny" I said while laughing hard as my eyes teard up by laughing, I don't know if it's by laughing or by my fucked up life.

I could sense eyes on me like they pity on me, like they feel that I'm broken to the core, to the extend which made my tears to even dry, they wanted to bully me and watch my tears but guess what these women present here was also once was a victim, they felt me that I'm now at the end of my lane and I'm not well enough, one of them walked to me.

"Share with us, it might will help you and will ease your mind". The woman who was making fun of me earlier said as I looked at her after stopping my laughs, I sigh as I chuckled in pain and told her.

--

Namjoon gulped by the fact that he had killed Jungkook, he never was guilty of doing it but now he is, at that moment he also don't know what he had done, at that moment when he entered the house he watched you laying on the floor with your wrist slit and Jungkook was on the floor with his stabbed self, he also saw a diary on the floor having blood as he read the open page. 'I got to kill Nam-ra'.

That's where he lost his mind, he didn't saw you but he saw his sister laying on the ground with her bones broken as he jerked his face at Jungkook and watched his finger moving, no choice left but to kill him was everything on his mind, the way Jungkook always tried to manipulate him made Namjoon to even hate himself too.