Chapter 5.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.05•°*"˜.•°*"˜

I closed my eyes filled with tears when Jimin's hand reached towards my chest as my struggler to get out from his grip went wide, I looked at Mr. Jeon with my pleading, teary eyes as he tilted his head with an smirk as he took a sip from his wine in wild makes a string of his red wine travels to his chin made me to gulp in horror, The decent Mr. Jeon is now looking insane.....

"Let go of me". I screamed as I cried harder when Jimin cupped both of my breast as I watched Mr. Jeon's dark chuckle, How can he be that cruel! I flinched when the tip of Jimin's tongue touched my earlobe made me to placed my hands on his in order to push them but I yelp in pain when his grip on my chest went tight made my breast to pain....

"Please!" I beg while crying, looking down and I watched Mr. Jeon's shoes coming towards me as I shriek when Mr. Jeon hold my hairs in an grip to made me look upward, My eyes met his dark orbs while I was breathing heavily I shook my head as I choke on my tears when Jimin from behind wobble my breast made the corner of Jungkook's lips to curve upward....

"It's gonna be fun honey". Jungkook said as I wide my eyes and yelp when Jimin let go of me made Jungkook to jerk me down on the floor while stretching my hairs and God it felt like my hairs would come outta my scalp, made me to cry, while breathing hardly I crawled back when I watched Mr. Jeon coming towards me while grinning and a glass full of his wine, My mouth hung low as shiver passed through when from the high he poured half of the wine on my head making me wet, The strings of his red wines came down from my head, making my hairs to wet down to my body as I cried in shame....

"Look you're already wet". I breath hardly while looking down, processing what actually is happening when I heard Jimin saying, the angelic voice a while ago now seems to be like of a Devil as I gulped and clench my skirt.....

"Stood" I heard Mr. Jeon saying but I didn't had any dare to do that as I was just looking down at the ground while sobbing "I SAID STAND"  His shout made me to flinch badly as with my slow moments I stood on my weak legs as I listen to Jimin's chuckle, He walked towards Mr. Jeon as he placed his hand over his shoulder and chuckled...

"Submissive girls are the best meal"  Jimin said as Mr. Jeon chuckled in response made me to felt shivers down to my spine as I hold my shirts collar in order to hide my nudity as the wine made my white shirt to wet, made my black bra to visible, I squirm when the beast starts to have their steps towards me as Mr. Jeon starts to walk in circle while his one hand was inside his pants pocket and the other was holding the half glass of wine and his burning gaze was over me, walking in circles as I felt myself standing in a display when the both men was walking in circle around me while I was praying to Almighty that the ground just swallow me within the moment.....