Chapter 28.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.28•°*"˜.•°*"˜

I closed my eyes as tears tickeld down knowing the fact that the both men that ruin my life are together with me, it feels like that day again, I took a deep breath, it's no longer the same now, Jungkook Loves me now and I guess I also have to, he says that Jimin had changed now I guess he did but why does he just felt so odd....

"I'm glad to meet you again". I was so into my thoughts as I flinched when his sudden voice echoed in my ears, I gulped watching that Jimin alone came. "And to please too". He completed his sentence while having his steps to me as I immediately looked down, his tone is just so weird, like he's trying to be sensual, I was about to hold the tray as Jimin hold my wrist made my breath to stop. "I swear I'm better then Jungkook". My eyebrows crushed as his grip on my wrist went tight made my eyes to went teary, I swear that it'll left a bruise, before Jimin could say or do anything Jungkook's voice echode calling him....

Jimin immediately let go of my hand as my breath hitched when I heard Jungkook's voice more closer as he walked into the kitchen. "Hey hyung you're here". Jimin nervously laughed. "Yeah! Since you were out so I was just giving a hand to your wife". He said as Jungkook smiled, I was about to hold the tray but before me he hold it by himself and starts to walk as Jungkook walk towards me. "See honey! You don't have to be scare now!". I gulped holding down my tears as I nodded...

--

I looked at myself in the mirror as I felt so odd, I felt so unconfident, uncomfortable and just wanted to run because today I'm going to meet Jimin's Wife and his child, thinking about this just makes me sick, how am I supposed to face her and talk to her when her husband has been cheating on her with me since she was having his child in her womb.....

I forced smile while looking into the mirror as I walked down to see them seated on the couch. "Ommo You're beautiful". She exclaimed as soon as she saw me and hugged me she broke the hug thus she looked at me. "I always used to told him to get marry when Nam-ra left this world but he always denied, People said well the more you wait, the more the fruit will be sweet".

I forced smile as I looked back at Jungkook who smiled at me, I looked at the couch where her 3 year old boy was laying and playing, I smiled and walked to him, he giggled as soon as his eyes met mine made me to smile. "I guess he likes his Aunt". I chuckled as I felt my breath hitched when Jimin hold the baby in his arms. "You want to hold him". He asked with an smirk, I hesitated as the baby again giggled..

"I guess my baby want his Aunt to hold him". Rosé said in an Awww tone as I gulped when Jimin went closer to me, I extended my arms as Jimin smirked and in the name of giving his son into my arms instead he touched my chest while giving him made me to felt shivers as I glared at him, he immediately went back with an smirk leaving me vulnerable, I felt like running far and just lock myself...