Chapter 13.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.13•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"I want it, I want it, I WANT IT NOW" Jungseok said while banging his foot on the floor as Namjoon chuckled......

He's just like her, She also used to be stubborn like him, He's just like her mother....

Namjoon gulped as his eyes went a little teary thinking about his beloved late sister as he smiled while hiding his tears.....

"JungSeok, Cofee isn't good for health" Namjoon said to convince him not to drink Cofee but instead drink Banana milk made Jungseok to pout "Then why are you drinking it, you also should avoid it" Namjoon chuckled as he set aside his mug and made him sit on his lap......

"Cause imma grown man so yep I can drink it" Jungseok Pouted "I drinks banana milk everyday, dad forces me to drink but I wanna drink coffee" Namjoon smiled at how his sister also loves to drink Cofee in the morning, he's just like her mother....

"Oh hey buddy" JungSeok Gasped and ran to the owner of the voice. "So my name mate is here" The owner of the voice spoke as JungSeok ran to him "SeokJin Uncle" Jin laughed and lift him in his arms. "Aigooo you're heavy now". JungSeok laughed as he walks near Namjoon. "I'm surprised that Jungkook sent him". Made Namjoon to scoof.....

"JungSeok go and play, Soobin get JungSeok to the gaming room"  He bowed at him as he hold Jungseok's hand and walked towards the gaming room, SeokJin smiled watching at how he was walking while jumping in joy.....

"Jin I don't know what to do!" Jin sigh as he sat on the couch. "About what?!". "About Jungseok, I want to take his custody". Jin wide his eyes as he questioned "And why's that?! Joon he's his Son and why you want to separate a son from a father?!"

"Jin it's not about separating a son from a father, like you know how Jungkook is, My sister is dead just cause of him". Namjoon panicked as he burst into tears, Jin immediately run to him and hugged him.....

"Don't worry Joon nothing will effect our JungSeok, everything would be fine". Namjoon nodded as he wiped his tears. "I-I know Jin but I don't want JungSeok also to be the way Jungkook is, I don't want to see JungSeok spoiling just the way Jungkook is, The environment effects alot and the environment Jungkook is providing it surely will effect my Nephew".

"I could understand your pain, Jungkook and Jimin are bad influence like worst and JungSeok is in between them but he's his father and you can't have his custody that easily". "I know that's why I want to find a solid reason" Namjoon said as Jin patted his back......

--

"I'm so worried, Y/n isn't receiving my calls, I kept on thinking what I said to her and what's the thing and where I made mistake that she isn't contacting me"