Chapter 17.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.17•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Sitting In front of the mirror, It was my dream to wear the gown that I was wearing, A beautiful white gown having a neck of pearls around my neck, diamonds all bored into the cloth and a long tail but right now it nothing feels more then a funeral gown, It's suffocating me and I've to suffer it, Tears rolled down as I immediately wiped them cause I don't want to walk with smudge mascara cause Jungkook already warned not to shed tears in front of anyone cause he don't want to show his people present in there that it's forced for me.....

"Aigooo my dear". My mom exclaimed as she walked towards me and hold my shoulders, I closes my eyes when she pecked my forehead, I higher my eyes as I watched tears in her eyes, I smiled in pain as I extended my hand to wipe them off....

"Why are you crying mom, I've saved your and dad's dignity and his job, now what's the point of even crying". I saw pain in her eyes as soon as I said those words with my smile which holds so much pain. "dear don't say that, I'm sorry". I wiped her more coming tears as I chuckled softly. "Why are you even sorry mom, it's not your fault, where it's mine, it's my fault to be born as a girl, if I were a boy then nothing like that would ever happened"....

She shook her head as she hugged me tightly in her arms, I close my eyes making tears to roll when I heard her sobs, I immediately broke the hug and hold her shoulders. "Don't worry mom, why are you even crying, everything will be alright I know". I know that nothing would be alright where it's going to be worse, I know that he's not guilty nor he's sorry for what he did, I felt shivers at how he was smirking and how he winked at me, I gulped and squeeze her shoulder. "Let's just go"

As I was taking my steps my heart was trumping inside like it would burst into my chest, I gulped as I felt his aura on the deck, Dad removed his hand as I watched his tattooed hand offering me, I closes my eyes as tears rolled down by the past, I gulped as my existence was shivering due to his terror.....

He's here, It's going to happen, he'll take me, He'll hurt me, he'll ruin me anytime he would pleases to, he would tore me again and again for his joy, he's ruthless, he's evil
I felt my dad's hand on my shoulder made me to come out of my territory as I gulped and looked at his hand and extented my trembling one as I felt shivers when his skin touched with mine and he hold my hand....

"Do you take Choi Y/n as your lawful wife" The priest said as I heard him saying "I do"
"Do you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband". I paused, what am I gonna be do! What should I say?! If I said yes then there'll be no way out and if I said No then everything will be ten times worse, I wanted to say these words with Taehyung, why! Why he can't be?!

I dreamt of repeating these words with him, I always wanted to be with him, Did I just cheated on him?! What I did! What am I going to do! I'll never forgive me I guess nor he! I hope he'll understood me and will believe me cause I Love him and more then that He Loves me and Trusts me alot, He surely will understand and will forgive me...