Chapter 18.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.18•°*"˜.•°*"˜

My existence frozen up as I breathed making my chest to went upward and downward in an order as I clenched my fists while holding my sobs, I gulped when I watched his steps coming towards me and here I was froze like chains are tied up to my foot from the ground, I can't even move where I just wanna run out, I blinked making my blurry vision to  clean due to the tears as I finally walked back but I stumble due to my crystal heels.....

I thought that I'm going to touch the ground but instead he hold me by wrapping his hand on my waist as I looked at him while clenching his shirt with my tiny hands and watched him smirking, I gasped when he pulled me making me to hit his chest, I down my face in disgust when his nose touched my cheek, sniffing me. "Gosh you're so tempting". He confessed as I gulped with tears, I tried to push his muscular arm away with my tiny hands as he grasped me more making me to feel suffocated by his dangerous aura.....

"Stop being a wild kitten, You're no longer Choi Y/n but Mrs. Jeon now so be my submissive woman like I Love"

I gulped as I looked at him immediately with my pleady, teared up eyes only to watch him grinning when he from back opened the zipper of my gown, His grin even went far when he more down my zip as I sobbed and tried to push him away, I can't let him do that. "Let me go". I cried while pushing him away, I can't let him win over me again, I already lost myself but can't do more now....

I wide my eyes when he opened my zipper and fall down my gown, I breathed but I was lucky that I was wearing a sleeveless cloth, reaches down to my knees under the gown, he hissed in disappointment as he thought that I'll be naked.....

I immediately crossed my arms over my chest while trembling with his fear as he hold my arm in an firm made me to yelp in pain. "Down on your knees". I jerked my teary eyes asking for mercy as his eyes only showed hatred and Lust. "I won't". I said with confidence but I also was trembling made him to smirk, he took his step over me made me to step back.....

"Kitten has a big mouth huh!!". He said as I gasped when I hit my back at the wall, I looked back at the wall but my breath hitched to watch him near me in a sudden, He grasped me in his arms made me to push him but my strength isn't a half of him, I yelp in pain when he bang me at the wall as my back hit causing me pain, he hold my Jaws made me to pout with tears as he chuckled.....

"Let's see how much big mouth you've". He said as I shook my head while crying, he smirked as he extended his other hand forward, I closed my eyes when he pushed his index finger inside my mouth, The salty taste of his skin filled my stomach with disgust as I hold his wrist to push him away but he pushed his middle finger too into my mouth, I felt disgusted as I cried, His fingers touches my tongue as I couldn't hold the disgust more made me to bite on his fingers....