Chapter 30.

*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.30•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Namjoon recently joint the basketball as he loves it. "I guess you're fresher". Namjoon looked back as he scratched his scalp. "Umm, yes I am". The guy nodded his head and extended his hand. "Hey, I'm SeokJin, Kim Seokjin". Namjoon smiled and shook his head. "I'm Kim Namjoon".

Jungkook ran to Jimin who was absent in the past, he barely comes. "Hyung! I'm in Love!". Jimin wide his eyes as he laughed making Jungkook to make a straight face. "C'mon Jungkook and Love! I just can't believe". Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I'm going!". Jimin hold his shoulders. "Aww my Kookie is in Love". He again laughed making Jungkook to sigh at his hyung's behaviour....

"Namjoon I guess I'm in Love!". Namjoon choked on his water. "You alright!". Namjoon nodded as he looked at Jungkook with an smile! "Woah! I'm just so happy for you, who's she?!". Jungkook smiled as he looked at his hands like a 5 year old boy. "I don't know what's her name, I only know that she's my junior and she's so beautiful and pretty, I still didn't made an eye contact with her but I saw everything in her eyes, she's just litrelly perfect! Many girls came after me but they way she caught my heart non can ever do! You know its like Love at first sight!". Namjoon smiled at his description as the Love Jungkook had for that girl really seems to be pure and innocent, he literally loves her alot!..

"Don't worry just, my sister and her is in the same class then! She might will help you!". Jungkook's eyes lit up as he hugged Namjoon!. "Thank you so much! I Love you!" Namjoon laughed at his confession as Jungkook also burst into an laugh!...

A girl with long dark brown hairs, having doe eyes and a little nose, her lips were curved into a huge, wide smile as she ran to Namjoon and hugged him. "Hey everything is just so cool here". Jungkook wide his eyes as her crush just hugged his friend! He felt his heart broken. "Oppa you made friends?!". She asked as Jungkook closes his eyes and cursed himself that what he was thinking! But he shut open his eyes! Wait! The girl I Loves and told Namjoon about, is literally his sister!

But his breath stopped to watch the beautifull girl staring at him. "Yeah, It's Jungkook". Namjoon introduced as She extented her hand to him making him to stare at her soft hand. "I'm Nam-ra, Kim Nam-ra". She smiled and it's the best smile ever he have seen, he smiled back as he felt his heart bloomed when her soft, delicate fingers wrapped around his clean hand. "Nam-ra we might help him! Actually he likes a girl who's from your class and he wants to know about her so he could impress her!". After listening to her Brother she giggles as Jungkook's heart beat peaked that the melody is just so sweet.

"Just tell me the details! I'll help you for sure". Jungkook was just lost in her. What should i just tell Namjoon and her! Oh my! my Crush and the girl I Loves is you! How should I tell her! Shit I'm just so stupid!!. Jungkook didn't said anything as he just blinked and without saying a single word he turned and starts to ran making Nam-ra to blink her eyes in confusion. "What was that!". Namjoon was also stunned by his behaviour!. "Don't worry I'll just see". He said and walked towards Jungkook who just ran like a kid who was told to sing a poem!.